Chapter 13 : Engagement Ceremony - II

Third Person's P.O.V

Mrs.Jeon was with Kook fixing his hear and wiping his face when Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun and Soomin came on the stage with a box...

It was now the time of recieving gifts..The close family, friends and relatives already left to have dinner...It was now only family members and few other guests..

Mrs.Kim Soo-Min went towards kook side and kissed his forehead smiling widely..Kook just look down feeling uncomfortable but didn't showed it..

Then Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun came and stood infront of them..

"Jungkook forward your hand." Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun order.. Taehyung didn't like how his Halmoni sounded so strict but didn't said it

Kook forwarded his left hand because his right hand was already occupied by the thread and bracelet which Kim's made him wore at the date fixing..

ARMY will guess it in second..

Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun slide the bracelet in Kooks wrist..It was a beaded bracelet made out of old gold and metals, a very pretty accessory..

Kook smile a little looking at the Jwellery shining in his wrist..He already love it ... Taehyung also admire his fiance's smile...He felt content to see him smiling because from the start of the function kook was either nervous or scared...

He felt content to see him smiling because from the start of the function kook was either nervous or scared

But someone was not happy looking at the smile of Kook..And that person pledge to make sure to wipe that smile soon..

"I am giving you this bracelet with my trust on you...This is very precious to my family and this is the only thing i have as legacy of Kim's ancestors...Keep this safe.." Mrs.Kim Ha-Yun said sternly

Mrs.Jeon tap kooks back without any one notice...Kook got what his Eomma wanted and just nodded his head..

Mrs.Kim was not happy with the lac of words but before she could say anything Mr.Kim with Mr.Jeon came on stage..

"Eomma the press is ready, it's time to introduce them.." Mr.Kim said

"Okk You can take them by the time we ladies will look after guests.." Mr.Kim nodded and went to take Taehyung and Jungkook..Mr.Jeon was also with him..