Chapter 5 |Night Fall & Po's Training|

Y/N POV: 

Tai Lung and I come off the roof and started to walk inside my palace, he looked around and scoffed "I don't remember this building being here" he said holding my hand. "Well after your disappearance I lost my passion for Kung Fu so Oogway gave me this, as I stopped talking" I said looking forward walking towards my room. Tai Lung looked at me in shocked "Stopped talking?" he asked in curiosity, I nodded and stopped walking "I mourned thinking you had left because of me so I became more silent I then only spoke when I really needed to" I said trying to hold in tears. Tai Lung puts 2 fingers under my chin and lifts up my head so I'm looking at him "Why would I leave my little lotus? Why would I leave the one I love?" the moment he said 'love' I froze "He loved me? Why didn't he say anything before" I thought as I stared at him "You love me?" I asked quietly. This makes Tai lung chuckle and comes closer to me "I thought that was obvious" he said as he gently dragged his hand up my leg, I blush slightly and my ears go up. "I do love you Y/n...I've been wanting to tell you for 20 years" he says getting closer to me "I'm sorry I never visited you in prison..I didn't find out until recently" I said and this catches Tai Lung off guard. "Up when that messenger came in-" I cut him off "I know I did not know I could do that but you heard me...and your here" I said placing my hand on his cheek and he looks my hand "I've missed you so" Tai Lung says and he smashes his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifts me up and takes me to my bedroom and lays me on my futon, I spread my legs and pant.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Lemon Ahead with Author POV! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You flipped Tai Lung so you were on top "Y/n..." You hear him whispers. "Yeeeeeees?" you ask as you move your head close to his neck and smirk to yourself. "What are you...n...ngh." He tries to ask, but was cut off by your teeth grazing his neck. You press your tongue against his jugular and purr softly. You felt a pressure against your hips as something grew. You giggle to yourself as you kiss down his neck and move aside his sleeve to expose his shoulder. You bite down hard, feeling him jump in surprise and squirm under you. "Y...Y/n." You hear him moan under his breath and you lick the bite mark. You then felt him move your head back towards his and kisses your roughly. Your eyes widen, then close and melting into the sudden kiss. You felt his hands go up your dress and press his warm hands against your fur. You moan softly into his mouth and felt him smirk. "You don't know what you do to me." you hear him say against your mouth. "Then show me." you let your body do the instinctual thing as you took off dress and veil. You could see that he was already undressing as well. You squirm in slight discomfort as it was cold. You feel Tai Lung pin you down and you look up at him. He smirks as he kisses you heatedly. You wraps your legs around his bare waist, pressing your warm fur against his. You pant hard into his mouth as he pressed his tongue against yours. You could feel his harden erection press against your inner thigh and you shiver in pleasure. "Tai Lung..." You moan quietly. You felt him pull away from the kiss and move down to your neck. You felt his teeth graze your fur, sending shivers down your spine. You felt him bite your shoulder roughly, making your cry out. "N...ngh." you moan as you dig your fingers into his back. You felt him tremble as he grunts into your shoulder. You press your hips hard against his, latching your mouth onto his shoulder and biting down. He shivers and pants hard. "D...damn...we haven't gotten to the good part and I'm already trembling." He mumbles into your shoulder as he kisses the bite mark he left you. You turn red and press your chest up against his. Your breasts squish against his chest and moan loudly. "And trembling is bad?" You ask as you dig your fingers into his back again. He breathes out shakily and moans loudly. He growls lightly as he grabs ahold of your hips and presses the tip of his erection against your pussy entrance. You close your eyes as you try to keep composure and you bit your lip. "Ready for the ride?" He says as he pants hard and you open your eyes.