Chapter 7 |The Path I Wanted|

Alright Ladies and Gents we have come to the end of this adventure I hope you all have enjoyed this story sorry if it was a lot more shorter than the last but there wasn't a lot to go off of. The last day to vote on 'Time to Decide' with be on April 13th my birthday! Now with out further a do let's dive in! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

I quickly go and get changed  before Tai Lung arrives at the Palace.

As I finish I hear foot steps and I quickly turn around and see Tai Lung "Cherry Blossom!" I say as I run up to him and hug him tightly

As I finish I hear foot steps and I quickly turn around and see Tai Lung "Cherry Blossom!" I say as I run up to him and hug him tightly. Tai Lung chuckles and caresses my head "What is with the outfit? Looks like your going to war" he says "Tai Lung is there no way to change your mind?" I ask as I pull away slightly and look at him. "What do you mean?" he asks curious "This path you take...I know what it is you seek...but is what you have now enough?" Tai Lung sighs "You know it will never be enough, I know I am the dragon warrior" he says calmly "But Shifu is proud of what you did before all of this...and I was too" I whisper the last part. Tai Lung lets go of me and shakes his head " I must have the scroll my Lotus there is nothing else-" I cut him off with a kiss. I feel his arms wrap around me tightly and kiss back somewhat roughly, as we pull away I lay my head against his "If you must do this then please....do not die" I say quietly. Tai Lung pulls away and looks into my eyes "I will not Y/n I can promise you that much" he says caressing my cheek with the utmost care. "I can fight along side you like the olden days" I say proudly but Tai Lung shakes his head in disagreement "You will do no such thing!" he says nervous. "But it will be much better than you fighting alone! I will not stayed aside as you get hurt by our master!" I say back but then I feel a pain in the back of my head and start to fall, Tai Lung catches me and gently lies me down on the futon. "Forgive me my dear" was the last thing I heard before everything went dark and I realized it.

Tai Lung had knock me out....

Author POV: 

Back at the Jade Palace at the top of the stairs, Shifu looks upon the Valley, awaiting his fate. As lighting strikes Tai Lung appears before him. "I have come home, Master"  Shifu replies "This is no longer your home. And Iam no longer your master." Tai Lung says amusingly "Yes. You have a new favorite. So where is this...Po? Did I scare him off?" "This battle is between you and me" Shif says modestly Tai lung turns his back "So. That is how it's going to be?"  Shifu says "That is how it must be" Tai Lung jumps up into the air and strikes the ground with his leg but Shifu doges then Tai Lung lifts up a big piece of the stairs and kicks it towards Shifu but manages to break it in half. Tai Lung punches Shifu clean through the doors of the Jade Palace. Tai lung yells angry "I rotted in jail for twenty years because of your weakness!" "Obeying your master is not weakness!" Shifu argues back "You knew I was the Dragon Warrior! You always knew... But when Oogway said otherwise, what did you do? What did you do?!....NOTHING!" Tai Lug says with a hint of sadness Shifu takes a Kung Fu stance. "You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior! That was not my fault!" but Tai Lung was not having it "NOT YOUR FAULT?!"   Enraged, Tai Lung knocks over the Kung Fu artifacts and throws them at Shifu. "WHO FILLED MY HEAD WITH DREAMS?!WHO DROVE ME TO TRAIN UNTIL MYBONES CRACKED?! WHO DENIED ME MYDESTINY?!"   Shifu dodges each attack. "It was never my decision to make!" Shifu yells as Tai Lung pulls Oogway's staff from the shrine. "It is now" Tai Lung pins Shifu down with the staff. "Give me the scroll!" he grunts "I would rather die" Shifu says gasping for air. They struggle for a beat until finally, the staff splinters into a hundred pieces. Shifu looks back at the pieces and a flutter of peach tree petals fly by. Caught off guard, Shifu gets kicked by Tai Lung into a column. Shifu climbs the column to the rafters. Tai Lung follows and sends them both crashing through the roof. Lightning flash. Grappling in mid-air, Tai Lung gets his hands around Shifu's throat as they crash back through the roof. They kick apart. Shifu crashes to the floor and lands hard. Tai Lung bounces off the wall and throws a lantern to the floor. Flames go everywhere. Tai Lung's arms are aflame as he charges at Shifu. "All I ever did, I did to make you proud! Tell me how proud you are, Shifu! Tell me! TELL ME!" Tai Lung yells then a fiery punch sends Shifu skidding across the floor and crashing against the reflecting pool. The flames extinguish and Tai Lung extends his claws. Shifu says weakly "I have always been proud of you. From the first moment, I've been proud of you. And it was my pride that blinded me. I know Y/n could never forgive me, I loved you too much to see what you were becoming. What I was turning you into. I'm... sorry" Tai Lung stops in his tracks. Shifu waits. Tai Lung's expression goes cold. He grabs Shifu by the throat. "I don't want your apology. I want my scroll!" Tai Lung says as he holds Shifu up to the ceiling. Looking up, Tai Lung bristles when he sees the scroll is missing. Tai Lung screams furious WHAT? WHERE IS IT?!"  Tai Lung slams Shifu to the floor. Shifu gasps "Dragon Warrior has taken scroll halfway across China by now. You will never see that scroll, Tai Lung. Never. Never..." Tai Lung is furious. He roars, ready to strike Shifu. Suddenly... Po yells wheezing "Hey!" Tai Lung turns around to find Po standing in the doorway.