Chapter 2 |Panda and Foresight|

"Another chapter another Shifu ass wooping"-CoraTheDevil 2023

Now let us begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV: 

On my way to my palace which is quiet a ways away from the Hall of Hero's however, I don't mind the distance. I turn and see the Furious Five walk up to me with concern "Master Y/n" Tigress says bowing in response I nod snice I do not talk to the students often as I do not wish to distract them from training. "Is everything alright you seem upset" Monkey asks in worry walking up to me closer "I am fine Monkey. Thank you for your concern" I say placing my hands on Monkey and Tigress shoulder "Stay focused and clear I will see you at the tournament" I say looking at all of them then walking away to my room. Once I arrive I see rows of servants getting preparing the tournament then see a smaller group walk up to me, "Shall we assist you in getting ready?" one servants asks I shake my head and start to walk away "No, I will handle myself go help the others" I close the door behind me and walk to my room. I see a small box on my futon with a note, I pick up the note and it reads: 

 I see a small box on my futon with a note, I pick up the note and it reads: 

I smile to myself "Always knows how to make me smile...Let's see what he got me" I think to myself, I open the box and find a beautiful golden outfit. I look at shock and wonder how much it was to even afford this "Even though I come from a somewhat wealthy family this is nuts!" I think to myself as I take out the gown. " I may as well try it" I say to no one in particular. 

Once I'm finished getting dressed and making myself look presentable and walk outside and open the umbrella and slowly start to walk down to the village square of the Jade Palace

Once I'm finished getting dressed and making myself look presentable and walk outside and open the umbrella and slowly start to walk down to the village square of the Jade Palace. I see Shifu and Oogway talking to each other and don't seem to notice me which is good for me because I enjoy seeing their surprised faces. I clear my throat and they both turn to me in amazement "You look lovely Y/n" Oogway says and he gently grabs my hand and leads me to the ledge with Shifu. "Are your students ready?" Oogway asks to Shifu "Uh- Oh! Yes Master Oogway" Shifu says breaking his trance on me and I smile in response, "Now know this, old friend. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley, but also to you" Oogway say and  Shifu contemplates what this could mean, Oogway and I starts walking off. Shifu quickly joins us as we head towards the roaring crowd below. A servant hits the gong and announces the start of the tournament, I twirl my umbrella and I see Po appear from the outside of the gates and try to get in as the gates close. It sadly doesn't work and hit gets slammed in the face my the doors "Poor thing I know he would have wanted to see this" I think to myself however my train of thought is broken as I hear Shifu "Citizens of the Valley of Peace! It is my great honor to present to you... Tigress! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis! The Furious Five!" as soon as he said that his students ascend from above and lad in the middle and land in the middle then do a few moves and pose. As each student does their special skill I only enjoy the music and sway my body slightly so no one could tell unless up close "I see you are enjoying this" Oogway says teasingly "Only the music I'm not to keen on the whole- Well this" I say motioning to the Furious Five. Oogway nods understanding and continues to watch, I pay little attention to the Furious Five but still enjoy their abilities. When Tigress arrives I think back to Po "Tigress is Po's favorite out of them all...I hope he's okay out there" I think to myself but then I see Po launch himself in the air and go to the side hitting two ends of the roof, I cringe and shakes my head slightly. Oogway raises his hand then everyone goes quiet "I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us" with that Shifu motions for the Five to gather in the center of the ring "Citizens of the Valley of Peace! Master Oogway will now choose...the Dragon Warrior!" Shifu announces to everyone as Oogway slowly walks down the staircase waying his hands slowly "Why do I get the feeling Po is going to somehow end up here" I thought as I then a loud boom and thump as I see a few fire works in the distance "Of fucking course" I whisper to myself starting to giggling.