━◦○◦━ 011 ━◦○◦━

"fight"

"fight"

"this will not end well." Y/n mumbled.

the guys noticed Lo'ak walking back to them so they face the boy as he walked closer. Neteyam looked at Y/n and Kiri a little uncertain if he should allow him to do this.

Kiri just shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms. Y/n pursed her lips and looked at the scene happening in front of her.

"i know this hand is funny." Lo'ak lifted his hand. "look." he showed them his pinky. "i'm a freak. alien."

Ao'nung smirked confused on what he was leading to while the boys laughed at Lo'ak.

"but i can do something really cool. watch." Lo'ak told them. Ao'nung leaned in closer to see what he was doing. "first, i ball it up real tight like this, okay?" Lo'ak told Ao'nung who was very invested in what Lo'ak was showing him.

"oh, no." Y/n whispered already knowing where this was going.

"and then..." all of a sudden, Lo'ak punched Ao'nung with his fist. Ao'nung laughed and went looked shocked at the punch and couldn't register the next punch that Lo'ak did with his other hand.

by the third punch, Ao'nung was on the ground, absolutely flabbergasted. Y/n wrapped one of her hands around her waist and brought a hand to her head.

"it's called a punch, bitch." Lo'ak smiled. "don't ever touch my sister again."