━◦○◦━ 025 ━◦○◦━

"my boys"

"my boys"

"Y/n!" Tsireya waved to her. Y/n smiled at her sister and walked closer to her.

"hey, Reya." Y/n kissed her forehead. Y/n tilted her head down and saw Tsireyas young in her arms. "and hello to you too, Mikxzey."

Tsireya laughed and looked down at her little girl. "she is a beauty, Tsireya." Y/n looked at her sister. "i am so thankful that you picked her name."

"Lo'ak got to pick the name for our first." Tsireya gave Mikxzey her finger that she was quick to grab with her five fingers that she got from Lo'ak.

"and that was your first mistake as a mother." the older girl laughed. "i mean, what kind of a name is Oliver?" Y/n grimaced.

"hey!" Tsireya hit her shoulder. "that's your nephew you're talking about." she went back to looking at her daughter. "and also you took the name i was going to give him."

"oh, calm down." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Oli was born four years after Toni." she laughed again. "our father had just died, of course i'm going to name my first born after him."

Tsireya shrugged. "i like the name Oliver."

Y/n looked at her sister and laughed. "no, you don't." she then saw how serious Tsireya looked and stopped laughing. "are you serious? you're literally setting your kid up to be bullied."