━◦○◦━ 022 ━◦○◦━

"scared"

"scared"

Y/n could feel her slipping away as her mother cried over her body. she looked over at the love of her life. "Neteyam-" she desperately wanted to tell him something, anything. "i..."

she felt herself slipping away and the last thing she heard was her mothers screams. the light slowly died and she was left in darkness.

Y/n gasped for air and sat up. she brought her hand up to her chest and felt around. her bullet wound was healed and left behind a scar. Y/n looked around but saw nothing as she was in a dark empty void.

she stood up slowly with trembling legs. she slapped her thighs a couple of times to make them stop.

"hello?" she called out. nothing happened, not even an echo. Y/n nodded her head as she realised she was stuck in some void alone.

she turned around and saw a little white dot in the distance. since she had nothing to be scared of, Y/n shrugged her shoulders and walked closer.

as she got closer the white dot got bigger and bigger. soon enough, the white dot took over the whole void. instead of darkness it was now pure white everywhere.

Y/n blinked a couple of times to get used to the brightness but regained her sight eventually. she continued walking, hoping to see something.

Y/n was startled when she heard a little boys laugh. she turned in circles to find the source of the voice. "hello?"