━◦○◦━ 012 ━◦○◦━

"syulang"

"syulang"

Y/n tried to talk to her parents about her punishment. one week without going into the ocean? no, absolutely not.

"this is so unfair!" Y/n was walking behind her parents. "you know that i can't-"

"Y/n!" Tonowari shouted. Y/n stopped in her place and looked up at her father. "you were drinking. you know the punishment."

Y/n's ears twitched and pinned themselves to her head. "but one week!"

"Y/n." Ronal walked forward. she placed her hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "you can not drink until you have finished    iknimaya, punishment for drinking is no ocean."

Y/n huffed and looked down. "you just have to wait for the Tulkuns and then you can drink as much as you like." Ronal told her daughter.

"one week, mom." Y/n whispered.

Ronal hugged her daughter and placed her chin on top of her head. "i know." she started brushing her hair with her fingers. "now, let's get that smell off." she leaned back from the hug.

"you said no ocean." Y/n grinned. Ronal rolled her eyes and pushed her away.

"go." she turned her around and pushed her again.

Y/n laughed and started walking away. "fine."

Y/n walked to the beach and looked out into the ocean. she spotted Ao'nung and two others getting in their Ilus and riding away with their hunting gear.