━◦○◦━ 017 ━◦○◦━

"ceremony"

"ceremony"

"Neteyam, run slower." Y/n groaned as Neteyam was pulling her. "i have a headache."

Neteyam laughed at the girl and stopped. he had dragged them to their spot in the forest for a little alone time together.

it was early in the morning and Y/n felt like her head got split open. she didn't drink much yesterday but she drank strong drinks, that's for sure.

Neteyam dropped the big bag that hung over his shoulder and dropped down on one knee. he opened it up and pulled out some strange liquid in a bottle.

he turned around so faced Y/n. "here, drink this. it should help with the hangover." he handed her the bottle.

Y/n eagerly took the bottle and opened it. she smelt the top before drinking it and to her surprise it didn't smell like anything. she exhaled and drank the liquid in one go.

Neteyam took back the bottle and put it in the bag. Y/n coughed when she gulped the drink and her headache started to fade. "thanks." she coughed again.

"no problem." Neteyam replied while he rummaged through his bag. he pulled out a bow and some arrows. "here." he handed Y/n the weapons. "hold this."

Y/n grabbed them and Neteyam went back to the bag. the girl watched as Neteyam took the gun Jake owns out of the bag. Y/n squeals in excitement, the gun was her new favourite weapon.