okay, we'll do it like this: - Day 9: Spring (gender bent)

"Okay, now let me try something." Mu Qing dipped a brush into the mush of flower petals that she crushed earlier in her mortar and pestle, swiping the small amount of pigment it produced on Feng Xin's set lips.

"Pleah- that tastes fuckin' funky!" Feng Xin licked at her lips, wiping off everything on them with her cropped sleeve. They were both dressed nicely for Xie Lian's piano recital and it was the most feminine thing Mu Qing has seen Feng Xin in, as she usually opted for sports bras and athletic wear.

When they had gotten dressed, Mu Qing's mother had teared up, as if it was her wedding. "Ive never seen you like this. You're so beautiful. Hold on, I'm going to get my camera, can I take a picture?" Feng Xin had thinly smiled and nodded.

In truth, Mu Qing found her self felling a little spoiled. She had been around so much opulence, working as the personal maid for Xie Lian, but she still felt down to Earth. Feeling like the dress she was wearing wasn't overly fancy had made her realize she's gotten out of touch.

Well maybe if you didn't eat the fucking flowers, the taste wouldn't be an issue!" Mu Qing sighs. She straddles Feng Xin's hips and leans closer, raising the brush again.

"Hey, is this a fuckin' paint brush?"

!!!

Ugh, so what if Mu Qing wouldn't pay money for special brushes when she has perfectly good ones already, that's none of her business! "Who cares? I cant afford all the fancy things you can, and this brush is clean anyway!"

Feng Xin made a face and moved her shoulders back. "Okay, whatever, I don't want that stuff on my lips. Put it on my cheeks or something."

Mu Qing sighed. "Fine." Then grabbed a glob of mushy petals, smearing it on Feng Xin's face. "There we go.."

"Ack- You- Bitch!"

===

Notes:

YOU GUYSSSS

THIS TAKES PLACE IN SPING SORRY I DIDNT MAKE MY VISION REAL IN THE TEXT

ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/44570338