Destination

"Ein?"

Y/n nodded at their words. Little did she know, her brothers were worried.

"Are you sure it's Ein? I thought you forgo- I mean can you describe him for us?" Zane asked, much more interested now.

Y/n noticed their upset and worried looks. She was worried as well.

"Is something wrong?" She asks.

"Oh no. We just want to know if you're safe with that person, baby sis." Vylad said with a smile on his face.

Y/n notices the furrowed brows of worry and then looks at her other brothers.

"Can you describe that person for us?" Garroth asked.

Y/n puts down the glass of juice and looks around, unsure of what's going on.

"Well, he has dark hair with a blue swoop. He had bandages around him and he had grey eyes. I think he wore a blue jacket and some jeans." Y/n said in detail.

The brothers look at each other, worry evident on their faces. Zane places the cookie back on the plate and stands up.

"Is something wrong, Zuzu?" Y/n asks.

Zane looks at her with a smile on his face and shakes his head.

"Nothing's wrong. We're just stunned he's back." Garroth said.

Y/n looks at Garroth and then at Vylad. She realizes they have the same look. They were all smiling at her but their eyes said a different story.

"It hasn't been long since we have seen him." Zane said looking down on the ground with clenched fists.

"It really hasn't." Garroth said standing up.

He slowly approaches Zane and places his hand on Zane's shoulder.

"Did something happen to him? Is that why he's in bandaged?"

Vylad walks towards Y/n and places a hand on her shoulder which makes her look at him.

"He hasn't been in Mystreet for ages, (nickname) and he's a bad seed. I trust you'll trust our judgement." Vylad said looking down at Y/n with a hopeful smile.

Y/n finds this weird but agrees with her brothers since they have a more concrete memory than hers. She trusts them. But why did they act like that? She decides to shake it off and trust their judgement.

"I'll be heading upstairs. Call me down for dinner okay?" Y/n said getting up from the chair.

"I'll come with. Want to watch a movie?" Vylad asked, looking at her two brothers.

"Yes please!" Y/n said as she lit up in excitement.

"We'll be here to prepare dinner." Garroth said smiling.

"Enjoy you two." Zane said nodding.

Y/n seemed more hopeful and nodded.
She looks at Vylad with sparkles in her eyes.

"How about a make over!"

Vylad's eyes widened and then he laughs.

"Sure why not." He responded.

"Yay! Let's go. See you later, big brothers!" Y/n said while dragging Vylad out of the kitchen.

Vylad looked at his brothers with a scared look on his face.

"Help me." He mouthed before getting completely dragged away from the kitchen.

They awkwardly wave at Vylad and winced as Vylad looked horrified. Zane puts on his mask.