Experience

TIMESKIP
~Garroth's POV~

It's been a few minutes on the helicopter and Y/n is already asleep. I watched as her hair flew with the wind. She looked adorable, cuddled up in a blanket with my arms wrapped around her.

"Aren't you two adorable?"

I looked up to see Zane and Vylad looking at us. Zane had both his brows up while looking proud at us proudly. Vylad, on the otherhand, was smiling while holding a juice box.

"She really loves you,big brother." Vylad said before sipping his juice box.

I looked at Y/n and moved a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I know she does." I said remembering what she said in the park.

~Flashback~

"So who was that big brother??" She asked.

"It was Zane and Vylad. They're coming right here."

"Oh." She said in a sad tone.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought it was us two together having a brotherly sister bond thing." She said looking at the grass.

She plucks a few grass in her hands and then throws it almost upset.

"We are. It's just they wanted to see you."

"Yeah they always do..." She said.

"I never get to hang out with you 'cause you're always with mom and dad. I always get to spend time with them but not much with you."

~end of flashback~

My smile slowly disappeared as I looked at Y/n. If only she knew.. would she even love me the way she does now? Would she understand...?

"There's that look on your face again...You haven't done that since Y/n was in a coma." Vylad said making me look at him.

I looked down and then looked at them both.

"How long can we keep this up?" I asked them both.

Vylad looked at Zane for answers. I stared at our one eyed brother with sadness.

"I don't know..." He looks away and stares out the window.  

I see him crossing his arms and sighing. I laid back on my chair, carefully placing Y/n in a more comfy sleeping position. She was now cuddling with a pillow and snuggled up in a blanket as I laid her head on my thigh to sleep more comfortably.

I looked back at Vylad and saw him with sad eyes.He glanced at Y/n then at me. He looked down and adjusted on his chair.  I sighed and looked at Y/n. 

"I love you.. baby sister.." 

TIMESKIP

~YOUR POV~

"Y/n."

"Y/N!"

"I'M UP!" I suddenly hit my head.