Water

~???'s POV~

"Where do you think they transferred her?" I asked.

"They must be at O'khasis. They do have a vacation home there." An older male with dark brown eyes, black hair and tanned skin said.

"They probably could." A woman agrees.

I stared at her and scoffed.

"Stupid." I mumbled.

"What was that?" She said, her voice raised.

I guess she heard me.

I looked up at her and stared into her blue eyes. The man stands beside her as if in a protective mode. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Boy, you do understand what lies at stake, don't you?" Another male said in a threatening voice.

"Urgh. We need her! I need her! Those petty Ro'meave's took her from me!" I barked.

"Calm down-" The dark brown eyed man tried to say something but I cut him off.

"SHUT UP! I have been through horrors just to get her back. To get you three out of whatever situation you were in! I deserve to see her again and back in my arms." I yelled.

"Do you not understand how I feel?" I said almost tearing up.

"Darling, it's not that easy. We tried countless times to retrieve her from them. But what else could we do? We aren't tracking her down. She has to come to us." The woman said evilly.

The other male hummed in response and nodded.

"I believe that is a brilliant idea. We only have to set in place events and she'll come running to you." He suggested.

I gasped and then grinned at the idea.

"So? What are we planning?"

"That's my son."

Just you wait, Y/n. I'll have you in my arms soon enough and those petty Ro'meaves, will die.

~Y/n's POV~

"The beach was fun!"

"Yes." Agent Shado said.

I looked at him and stopped. I titled my head as he stood there in confusion.

"Uhh- is something wrong?" He asked.

"Hmm. What do you want me to call you? I mean Agent Shado is kind of a cover up name. Should I call you by your real name? Or should I just call you Shado rather than with Agent?"

I watched as his eyes grew wide and his face turned pink.

"I-uh."

I smiled and nodded.

"We'll just call you Agent Sh-"

"Shado!" He said aloud.

I looked at him surprised. He cleared his throat and looked at me.