How?

~Zane's POV~

"Hey! I won!" Y/n whined while looking at Garroth, Vylad and their guards.

Here I am, yet again, left to my thoughts and watching my siblings from afar.

"Sir?"

I turned around to see Agent Kestin bringing me a piece of cake.

"Your mother sent this up for you." He said placing the piece of cake on the windowsill.

I looked at the cake and looked back out my window.

"Thank you. You may leave. I need to think about a few things." I said looking at my siblings running around the beach.

I hear footsteps and the door closed. I turned around to see no one and sighed.

"If only she knew..."

~Flashback~

"Sister!"

She turned around as the wind whistled with snow falling and crowding my view.

"Y/n please!"

Tears started to form as I saw her green glowing eyes.

"You knew! All of you knew!" She shouted, shaking from the cold.

"It doesn't matter! You're my sister!"

"I don't belong in your family, Zane." She said coldly.

"You are not my brother."

~end of flashback~

Tears started to stream down as I remembered everything.

"You are not my brother, Zane. You never were."

I let out a sob. I slid down the wall holding onto myself. More and more tears began to fall.

~flashback~

Her eyes... Her beautiful eyes...

"Y-you took me from my family?" She said looking at us.

Her eyes glistened with tears. Her brows furrowed as I could feel as if.. My heart sank.

"Sweet angel... We did it to keep you out of harm's way. You are our daught-"

"I'm not your daughter." She said.

"Y/n... Please..Mother and father had their reasons to-"

"Shut up. SHUT UP!"

We all stood there in shock. She looked at us with disdain in her eyes.

"No wonder I felt different... I'm not a Ro'meave." She said as tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Y/n..."

"He was right. He was right about everything!" Y/n said stepping back with tears in her eyes.

I approached her but she just winced. I stopped and looked at her eyes with hopes of love to be in them.