Liberty

~3rd Person POV~

It has been 2 weeks since we were all in O'khasis. Y/n has been getting better. She's remembering a few memories here and there but most of them were from high school which was a relief.

She always thought it was weird that she couldn't remember anything before her coma but she decided not to push further. It would take a while for her to remember everything so she understood.

~Your POV~

"Hey Y/n!" I turned around to a familiar voice with a smile on my face.

"TRAVIS!"

Travis tackles me to the ground as sand gets into my hair. Yes, we're at the beach. It's been a comforting place to stay knowing that it was where I went when I was younger.

"Travis, get off her!" I heard Garroth yell.

I laughed and Travis did what Garroth said while helping me up.

"Sorry bud! I just love one of my not-alone-buddies." Travis said apologetically.

"Princess? Are you alright?" Zekas asked, voice laced with concern as he brought smoothies.

I nodded, "Yes Zekas. I'm alright."

He nods and sits under an umbrella, observing me. Shado and Austin were taken somewhere else by my father to a 'so called' mission to assist Derek's agent on a mission. I wonder what for?

I looked around to see Travis talking to Katelyn, Aphmau and Kim while
Laurance, Garroth, Dante and Zane were playing volleyball.

"Hah! We beat you!" Laurence yelled.

"Shut up! You only won because Garroth had a big impact on the ball!" Zane yelled.

" TEAM GARRANCE WINS AND TEAM ZANTE LOST!" Laurence yelled.

" SUCK IT UP ZANE!" Laurence teased.

Dante burst out into laughter as Garroth stood there dumbfounded. It was clear that Zane was fuming.

"NO YOU SUCK IT UP!" Zane yelled.

I sat there laughing and couldn't help but feel a positive feeling that everything was now okay.

"You seem happy?"

"GAH!"

I suddenly kicked whoever spoke beside me.

"YOUCH! HEY!" A female voice exclaimed.

I turned to my side to see Lucinda fixing her hair and casting a spell.

"Jeez. What's got you hyper vigilant?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"You scared me!"

She just laughs, "It's what we do."

I rolled my eyes at her and she just smiled.

"It's nice to see you again." She said before walking off.

"Uhhh. Are you okay?" Zekas asked.

I turned to him and shook my head.

"That witch is crazy" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"She seems powerful for a witch. She teleported here without losing energy. Now that's something I'd be jealous of." Zekas said.

I turned to Zekas and saw how he admired having powers.

"Imagine being able to phase around and get to places easier? It would be so time saving and we'd be able to get out of situations easier." Zekas said in awe.