Chapter 2

Alright, chapter 2 let's get it started before we begin the card Toadally Awesome got banned in the OCG which sucks but Tsu will still use it because he's not banned in the TCG. Anyway, I do not own My Hero Academia or Yu-Gi-Oh, images, music, and other rights go to their respective owners. This is strictly for fun.

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

FIRST DAY

Inko: Do you have everything you need?

Izuku: Yes.

We open the story with Izuku getting ready for his first day of school. He was currently wearing the red first-year uniform. You see due to some controversy it used to be that students would have different colors to represent their duel level, but now it was made so that first years wear red, second years wear Yellow, and third years blue.

 You see due to some controversy it used to be that students would have different colors to represent their duel level, but now it was made so that first years wear red, second years wear Yellow, and third years blue

(A/N: This but he wears a black shirt and they're all a darker red.)

Inko: Notebooks, pencil, deck, handkerchief?

Nana: Oh stop worrying so much, Izuku will do fine! Now, are you sure you don't want me to take you?

Izuku: No it's fine, I can make it on my own.

Nana: Okay be safe out there.

Izuku: I will.

Izuku starts to walk out the door but before he could his mother calls to him.

Inko: Izuku!

Izuku: Mom I'm going to be late!

Inko: *smile* I just want you to know, I'm very proud of you. I just know you'll do your best.

Izuku: *smiles* Thanks mom, I'll see you both later!

Timeskip

Location: U.D.A

Izuku was walking through the halls of U.D.A., and he eventually made it to his class with a giant door with 1-A on it.

, and he eventually made it to his class with a giant door with 1-A on it