Chapter 14

Okay, a new chapter and the start of the Sports Festival, damn this arc is gonna be long. So let's not waste time, I do not own My Hero Academia or Yu-Gi-Oh. Images, music, and other rights go to their rightful owners. This is strictly for fun, also people have been going around flagging writer's pics. Please don't do that it's a major dick move.

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

+ : Adding points

- : Subtracting points

SPORTS FESTIVAL

Location: Musutafu Mental Hospital

Third Pov:

Days until the Sports Festival: 6

We currently see Izuku at the mental hospital having a conversation with Rei.

Rei: The Sports Festival, I never had the chance to participate in one myself.

Izuku: Oh yeah you went to a private school so they usually don't have to participate.

Rei: Yes, Queens Academy is well known, almost as much as UDA, but it's an all-girls school so they don't get many students that aren't high class.

Izuku: Oh, one of my classmates used to go there.

Rei: I see that's strange.

Izuku: It is?

Rei: That academy has a junior and senior high, you're pretty much set if you graduate there...What's the girl's name?

Izuku: Akiza, Akiza Izinski.

Rei's eyes widened when she heard the name.

Izuku: Is something wrong?

Rei: *worried* Izuku you haven't dueled that girl have you!?

Izuku: N-No I haven't she usually keeps her distance from people.

Rei: *sigh* That's good.

Izuku: Why's that?

Rei: Izuku, I'm sure you've heard of the Black Rose correct?

Izuku nodded his head, the Black Rose, was a well-known duelist who showed up in shady areas and dueled people. However, the woman was vicious as her brain waves were said to be so powerful that she would put her opponents in the hospital. They say that she has even killed someone before. No one knows her face as she wears a mask, but one thing that tells you it's her is the rare card she has. The Black Rose Dragon.

Rei: *worried* I know you'll have to face her but, please be careful.

Izuku: *smiles* I will, but I'm not too worried.

Rei: Why?

Izuku: *smiles* Well, she's not actually a bad person.

Rei: If you say so, is your family going to watch you?

Izuku: Grandma is, but Mom and Eri are staying home to watch.

Rei: Oh yes, I've heard that she adopted a little girl. She told me she's not good with large crowds.

Izuku: *sweatdrop* Yeah, it was bad enough that Aizawa-sensei almost forgot to give us the tickets. Heck, some of the parents called him because they had already bought tickets.