Chapter 7

Yo everyone, so I may have gone a little far with this one so I'm going to break it into a two parter. But I hope you all still enjoy it, so let's get to it. I do not own My Hero Academia or Yu-Gi-Oh, images, music and, other rights go to their respected owners. This is strictly for fun.

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

+ : Adding points

- : Subtracting points

TALES OF A HERO PART 1

Izuku Pov:

We only have two more days till we go to the USF, currently, I am in my room looking over a journal of the different cards I've seen. I've been doing this since I was a kid and I figured it was an excellent way to remember other effects since our duel disk hides the card effects unless we have either played them or played against them.

(A/N: That's just one of the theories on why they never read cards.)

Izuku: There that should do it.

I decided to pull out my cards and look over them, I have gotten a lot compared to when I first started out. Even now a lot has changed, I got into my dream school, beat two of my former bullies, and got made class representative. 

Izuku: I still can't believe so much has changed over the last 10 months.

10 months ago...

Third Pov:

Going back to the beginning, we open the scene in a middle school classroom where we see our main character sitting at his desk looking at his note.

Teacher: Okay I have looked over your forms for your dream occupations but.

The teacher threw the papers in the air.

Teacher: *smile* Who am I kidding I know you all want to be pro duelists!!

Soon everyone in the room started to cheer.

Teacher: *smile* Alright, alright settle down.

???: *smirk* Hey teach! Don't lump me in with the rest of these rejects they'll be lucky to make it as some d-lister!

Yes, the resident dick head is here, now some of you might be wondering why he is here if he was sent to a prep school

Yes, the resident dick head is here, now some of you might be wondering why he is here if he was sent to a prep school. Well, this was before he went there, as you can see he's no different from how he is in the present.

Random student 1: *angry* Screw you Bakugo!

RS 2: *angry* Yeah, you think you're better than us!?