Chapter 8

And here's part 2 so let's get to it! I wonder how Izuku's life will change after this.

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

+ : Adding points

- : Subtracting points

TALES OF A HERO PART 2

After punishing her son, Inko went to the school the next day and told the principal that she will not be pressing charges. Katsuki was immediately pulled from the school and was chewed out by both his parent. Mitsuki couldn't stop crying because Inko told them what Izuku said and wanted nothing to do with them. As for Katsuki he was pissed thinking Izuku told on him and thought Izuku was taking pity on him by not pressing charges. News spread and the students started to ignore Izuku because he got Katsuki kicked out, but at this point, he didn't care. Soon school ended and he went to the beach he was supposed to meet Jaden when he got there he saw trash everywhere. The once beautiful beach was now nothing more than a dump...Literally.

(A/N: I think I speak for everyone when I say

(A/N: I think I speak for everyone when I say...God damn people 😐)

Jaden: Yo Izuku you made it!

Izuku turns around to see Jaden sitting on top of a refrigerator before he jumped down landing in front of him.

Jaden: So you ready to get started?

Izuku: Y-Yes sir, but what exactly are we doing here.

Jaden: *smile* Simple, we're going to clean this place!

Izuku: *shocked* Huh, this whole beach!? But that would take forever with just the two of us!

Jaden: *smile* Duh that's why it's called training. Watch this.

Jaden took out his duel disk and summoned Neos that punched the fridge, sending it flying.

Izuku: Whoa!

Jaden: *smirk* Yeah and soon you'll be able to do that too, so here's what we're going to do. We'll duel till it becomes night and the loser will spend the next 30 minutes cleaning.

Izuku: Huh, but there's no way I can beat you!

Jaden: *smirk* Well you won't know until you try unless you're ready to give up?

Izuku: N-No, I'll do it.

Jaden: *smile* That's what I like to hear now, get your game on Izuku!