Meeting

To keep up

Through all of this I felt like I was being watched. Not long after lighting up my makeshift torch, I hear growling...

This is the chapter where Jake meets Y/N and the Na'vi! There will be a little of their training here as well!! Also, I should have said this before, but Y/N is older than Neytiri by one year. So human years hes 19. Also Jake is 22, thats cannon! I had to look that up.

Remember!

Any Na'vi that speaks will look like this
"Hi"
and Jake as a Avatar will look like this
"Hi"
While everything else is just normal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N's POV)

I was on a tree branch looking down onto this sky person. Slowly, I put an arrow into my bow and pull back ready to strike. I can feel my muscles tense when I'm about to let the arrow go to kill him. Right then a woodsprite lands on the tip of my arrow, I stare at it for a second. Then I lower my bow and arrow, narrowing my eyes at the person below.

(Jake Sully's POV)

I move my torch and it shows me.. What the fuck are these things called again? Were- no.. VIPERWOLVES. Yeah Viperwolves... theres so much of them. But none of them are attacking. I snarl and yell "I Don't have all fucking night! Come at me! come on!" right then one attacked, like a blur. Everything went so fast and I can't recall all of the ones that came at me.

All of a sudden a a viperwolf gets shot with an Arrow. I look around to see where it came from then I see a flash of blue above me. Before I know it all the Viperwolves are either laying on the ground or running off. I look over to the Na'vi that saved me but he wasn't looking at me. He's looking at the ground, looks like he's listening to the forest for the wolves. Once the howls and yelps of the wolves stop he looks up at me. 'He's kinda pretty.. Wait what?' I thought to myself.

I get out of my thoughts when he takes my touch out of my hand and throws it into the near by river "Wait, Don't-!" I run to get my spear out of the water and then I look up to see the Forest. It's so pretty without the fire..

I look back over to the Na'vi and he's walking over to a Viperwolf that is yelping and trying to get up. The Na'vi leans down and takes his dagger out of its chests and he says "Forgive me,  My nek" (Translater: 'Forgive me, My brother'). He looks at the wolf with great sadness, then walks over to the wolf that he shoot with his arrow and pulls it out. While this is happening I try to speak to him "Look... I don't know if you can understand this but.. uh- thank you. Thank you"

Though, he ignores me and prays over the dead wolf. "Forgive me. May your swok tireaioang with the Great ikran" (Translater: Forgive me. May your spirit run with the Great Mother). He then stands up walking away not even looking at me. I start to run after him, trying to talk to him. "Wait! Wait, where are you goin?" I say while having to push some leaves out of my way to see him better. "All I wanted to say was thank you for killing-" I touch his shoulder and I get hit in the face with his Bow.. Hard. Then, I hear a accented, halting, and angry English.

(Y/N's POV)

I stare at the Sky Person I just hit onto the ground and narrowed my eyes and scolded in my strong accented English,"No! No thank. This not good! You don't thank for this. This is sad, sad. Only." The sky person stares back at me and puts his hands up, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Whatever I said or did... I'm sorry" he spoke. I then point at all the dead bodies of the Wolves "They," making sure he's looking at them, "They.. did not deserve to die. This your fault!" I mourned for my forest friends.