Bringing Everyone Together

To keep up:
Honestly, I dont know how to answer that, I shrug "I will be. Though I hope my baby is okay.."

Welcome to a new chapter everyone! I hope you enjoy! Also, thank you so much for 1.12k reads! I was counting down when I would get 1k and I no joke jumped up and down. Thank you for the votes and comments! Please keep them up, they both help me so much with writing.

Remember!

Any Na'vi that speaks will look like this
"Hi"
and Jake as a Avatar will look like this
"Hi"
While everything else is just normal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jake Sully's POV)

Norm, Grace and I are in a locked up in one of the bases prison things. Honestly, Its boring as hell, but I can't stop thinking of Y/N and if he's okay. I feel so bad for the Na'vi, they just lost their home. The only place they knew or at least thought they would be safe. All three of us sit in silence. My back to the door, Norm and Grace both sitting on the benches on the wall.

I hear a door open, then I hear Turdy, "What's going on, brother? Long time no see." All three of us look toward the door. The security guard just says hey back, Turdy continues, "Personally, I don't feel these tree-hugging traitors deserve steak." She's up to something, I know it. Hopefully it's a good thing that gets us out of here, I dont want to be here any longer. 

The guard replies, "They get steak? That's bullshit, let me see that." he opens a tiny door on the cart, Turdy walking around the cart pulling out her gun. She chuckles and holds the gun up to the guard's head. The guard freezes. "You know what that is, down." she says while pushing the gun harder against the guard's head. He does so, "Trudy!" Norm exclaims while all three of us turn/walk to the glass door.  Though, the guard didn't get down all the way, so she pushed him down more and hit him on the head to knock him out.

She puts her gun back in its holder, calling for Max. Max comes over and unlocks the door for us. 

We're all now running down a hallway to the helicopters, Trudy has her gun out... again... ready to shots if she needs to. "Trudy, fire up the ship! Go" I say and tilt my head at Norm to get in front of me. Trudy has him a gun and continue running. Norm and Trudy are way ahead of us, so she can start her baby, I have my gun just in case I need to shot. 

Max, Grace and I make it to the door for the outside, I stop Max, "Max, stay here. I need someone on the inside I can trust." he nods at me, "Okay. Go." Trudy gets the helicopter running, Norm helps me onto the copter. Then, someone starts shooting the helicopter. Grace picks up my wheelchair and lifts it into the Helicopter. Trudy starts lifting the helicopter and Norm helps her to get onto it. We're still taking fire. We take off and the Colenl stops shooting at us.

Norm and I start whooping in excitement. "Everyone alright back there?" Trudy asks, I say "Yeah baby!" but then I look over to Grace. My eyes widen and I go over to her. Norm goes quiet, Grace lifts her hand off her side blood on her hand. She got shot nooonon. "This is ruin my whole day." Norm gets up and walks over to us, "Grace is hit!" Trudy immediately replies, "What?" I tell Norm to get the trauma kit, he does so, "Okay Grace, I need you to keep the pressure on the wound okay?" Trudy calls telling Norm where to look for the trauma kit, I pay no mind and just talk to Grace "Hang on, Grace. I just need you to hang on." She shakes her head, "Doesn't matter, it's fine." She groans, obviously its not fine!

We make it to the lab, Grace, Norm and I go into the lab, Norm getting into his Avatar. Trudy stays in the cockpit of the Helicopter. Norm puts a series of lines from the Helicopter and lab, "You're good to go." I say to Norm from inside the lab, looking out the window. Norm then yells to Trudy, "Take it up!" she says somethings, I kinda miss them. But it doesnt take long until the lab starts lifting off the ground. Norm tells Trudy that shes clear, and I say to her "Keep going north, get us deep inside the mountains." Trudy understands and then I turn around back to Grace, who is on a Avatar pod with 2 pillows and a Blanket. A single light above her, "Norm you good up there?" I ask as I go to the trauma kit and grab something to help Grace, "Yep! All good up here."