Trailer

A young boy is sitting on the rooftop of a building with a pink haired girl and a blue haired child, sisters. They're admiring the picture of the toxic city known as Zaun. "They're coming for us, all of us, and this time, there's no way out" says the older girl, the young boy moves his red hair from his eyes and keeps staring at the bright lights of the city streets.

"I know, we need to get ready, it's time to fight".

Scene changes, the boy is still in a rooftop, but the changed atmosphere indicates that he is no longer home, he runs through the fancy buildings of the utopic city known as Piltover with the siblings and two other boys.

"Alright, we don't have much time, let's do this". The read head says before breaking in a house through the balcony.

Part by part, they keep searching for things to steal, which ends with the little girl finding a strange artefact, blue crystals of some sort, apparently. She stares at them amazed by their shining, but then a strong knock from the front door echoes the entire room, they knew somebody was trying to get in. Immediately, they ran away, and in a change of scene, it can be seen the little girl dropping the crystals, which created a huge explosion upon contact with the floor.

"Powder!".

A feminine voice yells before everything gets dark. The boy that was running away from the explosion, now finds himself surrounded by pure chaos, fire is spreading and burning everything around him, however, he couldn't pay any attention to it, because his vision is getting more blurry and darker with every second, plus the burning sensation that runs through his eyes sockets currently increasing is so painful, that it makes him scream loud.

Scene changes to show the same boy, now as a grown man, wearing a pair of red glasses on his face and a staff in his hand to guide himself. Standing in front of him is another man, this one has a dark, short hair and fancy white clothes, on his shoulder is embroidered the symbol of a hammer.

"We saw what this will end up like." The brunete said -"We can't start a war."

-"It already started. You just don't realize." The blind man replied.

Scene changes, they're still standing, facing each other, but now, y/n is wearing a yellow and red suit, holding a pair of metallic batons in his hands.

The brunete holds now a big metal hammer, resting it on the ground.

-"We must seek peace!" The black haired man yelled.

-"You can't negotiate. Not with him!" The blind man argued back, getting on a fight stance as the brunete menacingly rises his blue glowing hammer, ready to dash against him.

Scene changes again, now y/n is standing in front of the Piltover's police headquarters, a police officer is going out and walking towards him. The woman in particular, has a really long blue hair and a soft refined behavior.

"I'm telling you, something's going on, the attack from yesterday wasn't a coincidence". The woman says as now they're both sitting in a bench, having coffee.

"I need to find out what or who's causing this".

If you only knew...

Scene changes to a office room located in Zaun, a scar faced man is sitting on a desk, he's making accounts of his multiple businesses around the city lanes, then he looks at a particular file, it has the words "shimmer" on it. "What're we gonna do now?."

Says a young girl of light blue hair and tattooed body. "Things are getting set on motion, nothing will stop me."

He looks at the girl with his gold and black eye. "Us".

Y/n is now in a church, he's sitting on the confessional chapel, waiting to be judged. "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned".

"It's been a while since I've come to the church, I've been a little busy."

Scene shows y/n in a armored red and yellow suit, he's staring at the streets of the lanes, hearing every noise around him, attempting to find criminal activity.

Scenes changes back to the church, the Father is now listening carefully to the blind man's words. "Is there any particular reason why you're telling me this?"

Y/n is now wearing a black hood and mask covering his face, he's fighting a big group of criminals in a hallway.

"I'm not seeking forgiveness for what I've done..."

Now, the devil of Zaun is facing the past in the shape of a person, a bond, a mistake, a Jinx, pointing all her rage in the nozzle of her revolver. They both take a fight stance before charging against each other.

"I'm seeking forgiveness... For what I'm about to do."

Scene changes once again, showing the vigilante with his police friend, and a old acquaintance from the past. "Whatever we do now, we do it together."

His old love is now placing her hand in his cheek as they stare at each other. "Don't try to play the hero role again".

"You know me, Vi".

Everything goes black again for a moment, then a bright shining reveals a fight scene between the devil, and the poisonous one-eyed man.

"Your father couldn't stop me, what makes you think you can?" He says with a mischievous grin.

Y/n remains quiet, he takes on a fight stance and unites his batons to create a nunchaku, then he opens his mouth and smiles wide, showing his blooded teeth.

"I'm gonna fuck you up".

Scene changes again, a youngest version of y/n is sitting on the same rooftop of before, but now his company is a big old bearded man. "Remember this place my son, it's people, it's our home, we must protect it".

At all cost....

ARCANE: MAN WITHOUT FEAR

Coming soon

2023