Welcome To The Playground

The sunrise sets above the glamorous life in the topside, home of those that belong to the so called upper class, the kind of people who don't need to deal with any particular issue at all, at least that is what it seems, it is possible that the gorgeous metropolis recognized as Piltover holds an unquestionable reputation, but, as the saying goes, nothing it's what it seems.

On this peculiar day, a small group of youths, coming from the downside, find themselves jumping and running through the roofs of the massive condominiums of the refined city, searching for a specific property to pay a visit.

-"We're almost there!" Says the leader of the group, this young girl in particular has a pink strong hair combed back and white pale skin. The rest of the group don't seem to be enthusiastic about her words, given the fact that they are climbing a big skyscraper. -"Aw, man."

Once the pink haired girl reaches te top of the building, she calls out for a member of the group, more specifically, her sister, a little girl with blue hair tied in two parts, forming a messy pair of horsetails. -"Hey, powder, come take a look." She says while walking to the corner of the construction, being followed by her sibling. -"It's nice getting above it all, huh?" The older one states as the younger sister stares amazed at the view of the sophisticated structure around the progress city, a sensation that grows even more when a dirigible pass flying above them. -"one day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things." Says the little one with amusement in her voice.

-"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Says another member of the crew, pointing at the aero vehicle with his hand in the form of a gun sign. -"Alright, don't get distracted, we came up here for a reason." These words in particular, come from the fourth member, y/n, a young boy with white skin and brown messy hair. -"We don't have much time, so let's get to it." Says the young lad before walking past them and taking the lead with the young girl.

-"Vi, are you sure about this?" Finally, the fifth and final member of the zaunites group speaks his mind to their leader, this one is a big fat boy named Claggor. -"Look, if we get caught, we're--"

-"we're not gonna get caught." The young girl, known now as Vi, cuts him off quickly. "We'll be in and out before anyone notices."

-"Y/n?" The big feller turns to his friend, seeking for support, -"it's no use." He responds, -"I already tried to talk her out of it. -"Bullshit, you're into this too.", Claggor accuses. Y/n simply walks past him and shares a look with the pink haired girl, causing them to smirk at each other, -"maybe", he answers.

The rest of the route occurs in complete silence, that until they arrive to the rooftop of a building near their destination.

-"all right, everybody follow me". The leader of the group walks near the corner and takes a jumping position -"Just don't look down." She states before sliding down and climbing to the edge of the balcony, once there, she jumps to the other building and lands harshly on its roof, leaving the other youths stunned by the impressive skill.

The second one to go was Milo, he pretty much repeats Vi's steps, landing right next to her, followed by Claggor, who jumped right after him -"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?"

-"Gotta stay out of sight for this one." They turn to look up to the side of the building with the two remaining fellers, and the four of them notice that the little girl is breathing heavily, staring at the bottom of the streets, filled with fear, she didn't think to be prepared yet for such a risky task, she was only a child, after all.