Two

❊𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝔀𝓼❊

The crowd surrounding the Sullys finally disappeared after the Olo'eyktan greeted them with open arms and a smile in his face

The crowd surrounding the Sullys finally disappeared after the Olo'eyktan greeted them with open arms and a smile in his face. Many rumors about what would happen to the current Olo'eyktan had appeared. But Zaytxe doubted that Jake Sully would immediately be named Olo'eyktan again, she thought that Jake would surely let the current leader keep his title until he saw it inevitable and necessary to change and with Tarsem's consent too.

Zaytxe headed back to her hut to get ready for the expedition to hunt down the stray Thanator. She had a special set of clothes that she would usually wear when she would go hunting or going on mission with the other hunters. 

Her legs and feet were covered in brown-coloured leather-like material to keep her safe from anything hurting her legs, a bit higher up her thighs were covered in the commonly-used material the Omatikaya wore when they rode their Ikrans. For her loincloth a long  dark-coloured cloth covered her, thanks to the straps that hung on her hips and connected in the back. Her arms were protected by thick material that was sewn together to cover her whole upper arm, a sharp knife was stored there for emergency purposes in case she was separated from her bow. Various cream-colored cloth bands covered her chest and intertwined each-other.

After finally being dressed and tying her braids into a hairdo with an ornamented thread to keep them out of her face, she grabbed her bow and arrows and went out to meet the group of hunters she would be going with. Only the best were sent on these type of missions which meant that everyone in her group would be skilled and hopefully not a nightmare to work with.

She stopped for a second and thought about meeting Kiri, but her facial expressions showed nothing but tiredness and desire for a long nap in her bed she probably missed. After a bit of pondering she decided she wouldn't be losing anything if she went to the Sully's hut to ask for her. If she was sleeping Zaytxe would simply head back to her first destination, and if she was awake she would hug her with all the strength in her body.

Once she had arrived at the hut she had set her eye on she knocked at the closed door made with the same material as the whole hard material-like cloth that was resistant. Since it was tightly closed knocking it wasn't useless since it made a weird reverberating noise that resonated through the living space inside of the hut.

Inside of the living space Neteyam and Jake heard the noise from outside, stopping the long lecture that Jake had been giving his eldest child for the last ten minutes. Neteyam's eyes lit up in hope of being able to escape what seemed to him as an hour long lecture. He excused himself and walk over to the door, opening it with crossed fingers to give him as much luck as possible regarding whoever was on the other side of the door. Hopefully it was someone that would tell them it was time to go because the group was already leaving. 

Once it opened a well dressed Na'vi met his gaze. He assumed she would be accompanying him and the rest of the group during the hunt since the outfit she wore seemed ready for going out and keeping the forest and its many dangers at bay. She was looking in another direction, trying to see if she could see anyone else from the nearby huts leaving to join the hunt, but looked back quickly once she saw the fabric that acted as a door had been opened.