Four

❊𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵❊

After the long flight back home, the two Ikrans finally landed on known territory

After the long flight back home, the two Ikrans finally landed on known territory. Home. The two riders disjoined their queues and quickly dismounted. Their absence had caused some disruption within the rest of the tribe, they trusted their ability to fight, but after the strange occurrence of the Thanators leaving their home and navigating freely around the jungle made their need to keep their kin close and safe.

Different people were spread around the area and a bigger concentration could be seen near the Olo'eyktan's house. Two worried families to be exact and a pacing sister in the midst of them. 

The hunter's Ikrans flew up to join the others after a reassuring look from their riders. They both walked quickly to announce their families of their presence and dissipate their worries. Like a gust of wind moving rain-bearing clouds. Zaytxe's mind went back again and again to the unlucky occurrence from not too far ago, she patted herself on the back in her head at her quick thinking to get away from the dangerous animal that was so close to finding them.

Nayail was the first to see them, an exasperated sigh came from her mouth as she ran to her sister with a worried sick expression across her face. " Oh Zaytxe" She muttered after hugging the one she spoke to. Quickly separating herself from Zaytxe to inspect her face and body for any wounds as the rest of the distressed familiars walked towards them, some at a quicker pace than others.

Kiri and Neytiri were the first to hug Neteyam as they closed their eyes in relief. He hugged them back as Tuk's smaller body clung to Neteyam with all her might, she felt very scared for him every time he went away. Especially after the incident in the Metkayinan ocean. Jake joined but with a sterner look, making Neteyam already regret staying until after Eclipse away from High Camp, even though it was not his fault at all.

Zaytxe's family did not take long to embrace her after her loving sister. The dark storm-ready clouds had disappeared and now only the stars and planets resided in the sky. "You guys really thought something had happened to me huh?"

"Can you blame us" Laughed Mawalìk as she separated from her daughter and held her face with her hands, one at either side of her cheeks. "Every time you leave for an expedition something occurs"

"You having a curious nature doesn't help either" Added Raynru as he perked up his eyebrows in a teasing manner. The family had been worried sick for her daughter, so naturally the second they had seen her, teasing her and making her laugh after the long and wild evening was their top priority.

On the other hand, once the Sully family had separated from what seemed like an hour-long hug, Neytiri glanced at Jake with a knowing look before quietly and carefully leading him a bit away from Kiri and Tuk as they started asking questions and a late Lo'ak that was oblivious as to what had happened.