Part 4 - Get Ready

- Is this good? Yellow asks as he holds up the 3rd, shining sword.
- It's amazing! Blue responds, doing some potions with a huge smile on his face.
They all are working on the weapons and potions. Since they don't know what they are waiting for, they have to be extra prepared. Neon Pink have had 2 weeks to fix everything, they probably don't have that much time. She can come any day now.
- TSC, if we check upstairs she might be ready to attack behind us, it's better if we split up, Green tells TSC, holding a map showing how they best are gonna attack her.
- You're right, we split up in 2 groups. Blue and Yellow can go upstairs and we can search down stairs, sounds good? TSC asks.
- Sounds good for them, yeah! Green answers as he smirks towards Yellow and Blue.
As they continue Red is putting on a pig armor on Reuben while listening to someone.
- Mhm, don't worry, he whispers.
After an hour everything seems to be done. There are 5 swords standing against the house wall, Reuben has armor on him since he is gonna be in the lobby and guard and everyone is looking at the map, the plan.
- Are we ready? TSC asks the others.
They all nod. They are prepared. They have a plan. What could go wrong?