Part 8 - Yellow

His eyes go blank. The scarring pain in the chest. The blood. Yellow collapses to the floor. A smile spreads across Neon Pink's face. Blue looks down on the bleeding Yellow. He looks up to Neon Pink again, he stares at her. With that he runs right onto her making her fall backwards to the ground. Blue has gotten her web gun. As Neon Pink gets up Blue is already holding up it.
- Have fun with Lime, He says.
With that he shoots her on the face, covering her mouth and nose. As she falls back desperately trying to breath through the web, she slowly gets weaker and weaker. She is slowly dying. It takes some seconds, then her body isn't moving anymore. Blue turns around and goes to his knees beside Yellow. He lifts him up so he is lying in his arms. The small knife has hit right in the chest, and the area is red from the blood.
- Yellow.. He whispers as tears start forming in the eyes.
- I told you.. I'll never let anything hurt you.. Yellow whispers back.
He looks up to Blue. There is blood in the corners of the mouth, but he is still smiling. As he is dying, he is still happy because Blue is alive, his friends are alive. Yellow's eyes go blank.
- Yellow.. No.. No, no, no, YELLOW.. DON'T LEAVE ME.. Blue says through the thousand tears running down his cheeks.
But it's too late. Yellow is dead.