Part 10 - The Dead People

- Why are you out so much? You know, they can't see us or hear us..
- I like it in the computer, and who said you can't talk with them and stuff?
- Huh, what do you mean?
- One of your little friends can see me
- Who?
Yellow and Victim are both sitting in the deleted area. After Yellow died he came here, and refused to go out since he knew he was dead and no one could see him. Tough he wasn't that lonely here, since Victim is also dead. He got deleted years ago.
- I could show you, we can go meet him! Victim says.
- Okay? Yellow says, lowkey excited that he might talk with one of his friends again after a week with only Victim.
They go out of the trash bin. The house stands normal. Of course barely anyone is out, Yellow expected that. Only Red is out with Reuben. Suddenly Victim waves in Red's direction. Red looks up and waves back at him. Red looks a little beside Victim and notices Yellow.
- Yellow?! Red says with just an open gap on his face.
- Yeah, your friend died, Victim replies.
- But how can you.. see and hear us? Yellow asks.
- I don't know, but I got to tell Blue this, he is gonna be so happy to meet you! Red replies and before they get to answer he runs inside.
- I haven't told him the others can't see us.. Victims whisper.