Part 19 - The End

Victim falls deeper and deeper into Red's mind. It's nothing here. With a hard fall he is on glass ground. He looks around, suddenly he sees Red. He is crying holding his legs.
- Red! Victim shouts at him.
Red looks up into his friend's direction. Before they get to each other the glass ground breaks and they both fall. But Victim gets to Red's hand and catches it.
- I'll get you out of here, Red.. Victims promises him as they get back to reality.

- I'm gonna kill you all, Red says as he laughs even louder.
- Red, this isn't like you.. Green whispers.
Suddenly it's like Red is attacked. The red color falls off and it reveals the lime color underneath.
- Lime..? Yellow whispers in shock.
Before anything else happens Lime falls to the ground. The dark voice replaces with the sweet, high one. Red's real voice. It's like they are both fighting to stay. Fighting for their lives.

He tries his hardest to take control again. He can feel Lime fighting back, but Red's stronger. It doesn't take long until Lime fades into the unknown and disappears. Red falls exhausted to the ground. The others run to him and he slowly opens his eyes.
- Are you okay? Blue asks him.
- I'm tired.. Red replies.
He looks at Yellow.
- You don't look like a ghost anymore! He says.
- Blue made a potion and brought me back to life.. Yellow tells him.

They all look at each other. It's been a rollercoaster, everything. They turn to the hole. Something's weird with it. It's fading away. It doesn't take long until it's gone. They all look back at each other. Lime and Neon Pink are gone now.

They all hug each other tight.