Part 16 - The Meet

Yellow is sitting in Blue's room. He knows he can't comfort Blue, but he is still here . Blue is just laying in his bed. His eyes are red from all the tears and he stares into nothing. Yellow feel bad and wants to cry too. Victim is in Red's room trying to find out what actually happened with Red, cause something is clearly wrong. Yellow looks at the crayons in the corner. Blue uses them to write on his board when teaching everyone else easy potions. Suddenly Yellow gets an idea. He picks up on of the crayons and scratches on the side of the board. It catches Blue's attention.
- What..? He whispers as he gets up and looks at the coloured corner.
Yellow continues.
- What's going on? Blue asks.
Yellow stops drawing and writes a " hi " on the board.
- Hi? Can you tell me what's going on? Blue asks.
" I wanna talk with you, I miss you " Yellow writes and looks at Blue, who is unaware that it's him.
- If this is some sick prank, then tell me, I'm not in the mood.. Blue replies and backs down to his bed.
" I'm Yellow " he writes. Blue stares at the writing.
- Yellow? You're there? He asks.
" Yeah, you can't see me cause I'm dead " Yellow writes. Blue just stares at the writing. Tears are filling in his eyes, so in Yellow's.
- Yellow.. Blue whispers.
" I'm here, but you need to help me, do you know any potion to bring people back to life? " He writes. Blue's eyes shine up.
- I think I know..