2

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

30 minutes... She hasn't showed up. Everyone is waiting in this room just for her presence. Last time I texted her 15 minutes ago, she told me she is on her way.

But I know that "On My Way" text is for applying make up. Her family members look gloomy now especially her mother. My parents has been trying to put up a good face as they trying to create a good conversation to kill the time. It is 8:30 pm, it is sensible for everyone to have various type of expression due to the extended dinner time.

I felt my sister nudging me from my side. "Lisa" she called.

I turn my head to my left side and saw she giving me a disapproving look. "Speak up" I told her.

She glance at the door of the private dinner room we got in this 5 star hotel. "Where is your wife?" She asked with a scowl on her face. She then glance at her wife. "My wife will kill me in another Minutes if your wife didn't poke her nose through the door in few seconds.Well you how girls is.. starving will unlock their beast side. She will devour me" she grimace.

I ignore her words and lean my back on the back of the chair. Comfortable but not relaxing. I am tense not because my wife is being late but because of those 6 eyes on me. What is their problem actually? I told them to eat first, they refused. I told them to wait, they all have gloomy face. My Queen is on her way,..So, what the fuck is the problem now?!

"We should eat now" Mr. Park said at last. I smirk as I motion my hand telling them to eat.

"Yeah" Claire Park sigh and straighten her body composture.

I feel Jisoo shameless self purposely snorting beside me.

"What is your problem?" I turn towards her. The clanking utensils stops as my voice rising.

"Hmm?" She acting innoncent. "Pardon me?" She says under her batting lashes.

My hand is already fisting, ready to punch her stupid face. She know what she is doing.

Jisoo shrug her shoulder. "Eat now or you'll starve Lisa" she pretend to be ignorant. I lose my cool when she step her shoes on my shoes. My hand launch to her face but she stop it just an inch before it hit her. Eyes stares at one another, I want to fucking beat her annoying ass.

"Lisa!" Jennie screamed to me.

"Stop it" my father snap.

"Don't do it Lisa" my mother try to stop me.

"Chill Lisa, don't you miss me?" Jisoo make a silly face. She has always been annoying in our teenage year. 3 years had passed but she still the same way as she is when I left. Stupid sister.

"I don't miss a stupid turtle girl" I narrow my eyes dangerously. If she know, she know what that look mean. We always fight with each other since we are kid.

Siblings fight, to clarify.

"Damn Limario. You still remember me" she smile.

"What did you just call m–"

THUMP!!!!!

The door sprang open.