81

2 years later

ROSÈANNE PARK'S POV

My mind wake up to the wetness feeling on my cheeks. Sloppy, wet and warm. It's the feeling of having something soft moving on my skin. Did I put skin care on my face before I sleep? I don't remember myself being that much girly enough to put skincare on me then sleep with it.

The heavy weight on my chest this time moving. I feel my breast stuck in between a big smooth thing that pressed it tight against my chest. It kind of hurt now.

What is this?

I peer open my eyes slowly. A groan escaped my lips when I saw the devil is sitting on my breast and she's sucking her hand that is wet as hell with her own droll.

Now, please don't tell me she has been putting her droll on my cheeks like a damn make up. What time is it now she was wide awake?

"Mommy?" The tiny girl mumble. She hold her two fat arms out towards my face then pout.

She's so adorable. With that little pout, she reminded me always of Lisa. Back then, she was so look-alike like me but as she grew up, she look like her mama a lot. It scares me truly.

Her idiot mama is currently so busy to even be here until it's evening. I don't think it's evening yet now. The sun still shine bright up in the sky. "Arryna, how long has you been awake?" I asked. I reached for her two fat arms but she bounced on my chest causing her butt hitting my swollen breast with hard impact. I groan lowly with my eyes shut. It's her damn mama fault that my breast sore today. One for the devil fault and another is Lisa fault. She has been competing with devil sucking my damn breast. That perv really gets on my nerves sometimes.

This little devil squel out loud like how she used to. So energetic, so active. She always drives me insane with her overloading naughtiness. And then everytime I want to scold her, she'll pull a pouting face with that so innoncent look calling me "mommy?". Lisa told me she inherit such manipulating skills using her beauty to melt a person's soul from me. But I refuse to believe. This devil must had been naturally gifted with such clever mind in young age.

And that clever mind I can agree she got it from me. Although it's kind of a bit annoying sometimes. She really is damn hell intelligent kid who use 100% of her brain to mess things up in the house. She even know she could use books creating it like a damn stairs so that she could reach for higher racks. She even know she could float herself in the pool by using two balloon her mama got her. Not only that, she also know how to open my phone password which is 12 codes in total. That's crazy. I believe my mom felt the same when I did the same thing when I was in her age. It's a hell of heart attack to worry how she might accidentally hurt herself. Especially about the pool incident. I jumped in the pool with my undone robes. All the guards and Joy ran jumping in too. I was so scared of pool, scared of deep water and I don't know how to swim. I got to hold her but I almost drown myself after lifting her up safety to the side of the pool. Luckily, Joy saved me.

Since then, I banned Lisa bringing home any balloon that can float this devil on the surface of the water.

God, I might have to meet psychiatrist soon to handle my anxiety problem. Having kid make me feel so paranoid. Especially having this clever devil roaming around, I really want to chain her hand with mine so that she couldn't go anywhere I didn't.

"Mommyyyyyy" the tiny hand shook my face. I came out of my stupor with a soft hum. "mommyyyy" she whined. She shook my face again and again that I have to place my hand on hers to stop her doing.

"Yeah devil?" I asked. I caught her hands in mine. My body moving as I caught her back in my arms helping myself balancing her up while I sat myself leaning against the headboard. Her tiny hand crawl to my shirt then reach for my face before she lean in and gave me a short sloppy peck on my tip of nose. She's just like Lisa who likes to kiss me on my nose. I think she did this because she saw her mama doing that a lot. "woah, so romantic aren't you?" I chuckle.