26

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

Here goes the granny holding her stick and beating my ass. She is scary than ever. I have to obey her orders to clean up this stairs.

I blame Jisoo for my fate. That turtle deserve one kick on her ball later once I finish my slave punishment here.

"There" my fierce queen sounded angry. She tap her heels on the granite of the stairs.  " You pull that kind of face again, I will let you wash this stairs until tommorow morning" she threatened me.

Shit hell, she can't be serious.

"Whatever" I ignore her. I continue to rub the rag onto the already crystal clean stairs like it was covered with mud or something. How am I suppose to clean this if it is already so clean like a polished diamond? Rosie is definitely on the page of finding fault to murder me for.

I will have to obey her until she has her anger goes down. She is worst than explosion fire if I pull her trigger.

I continue to rub and rub the stairs. Moving one to another. Now I realize, there is so much space to clean. Why is this damn stairs so spacious? Why is it made this high? It is so troublesome to clean it. I wonder if the maid feel the same.

As I continue to rub against the granite, chocolate drink spill onto the stairs. The sweet sinful liquid flow all over the stairs from the top to the one I am currently on.

"What the–"

"Opps" the sinner woman make a fake sorry face. I know my wife and I know she is never sorry for anything. Not especially when she has that fake look on her face. She is definitely on purpose doing this to me.

"Tee-rak" I slap the rag to the granite. She can't fucking kidding me. She is a bully. "I am not going to clean that up. Don't even dream" I say.

I had enough. I don't want to clean anymore. If she want to freaking kill me, then let her do it. It is an honor to die in the hands of the person I love.

"Oh my daa-ling"

I look up at her and saw her opening the button of her clothes.

"It's hot here" she mumble and proceed with the second button.

"Don't" I warned her. I already told her this morning that we shouldn't had sex for one week. Irene said it herself to me that Rosie has her tissue tore down there. "We will not do anything whatever you are thinking of" I firmly say.

"Oh?" She proceed to the 4th button now. The third button was done so quick that I barely blink my eyes. "oh my daa-ling"

Her voice came out like a moan now. Shitkkjahjskkh fucking shit shit.

What am I saying?

"Turned on?" She mumble. Her eyes slowly moving down on my body. I know where she will land them on. So I shift defensively trying to face the left side of the stairs before I rose up. "You have quite a great boner down there" she appoint out.

I immediately cup my cock using my left hand. How come this shit react so shamelessly going against Irene words yesterday? We still have 6 more days to go without sex. My freaking crotch must had lose its brain.

Does dick even have brain?

"Don't you dare seducing me" I try to speak firm. It came out good and strong which I am glad for. "It will not work my love"

I heard her laughing with that remarkable laugh she always did. It is the kind of laugh you heard in every female evil character. "Is that so?" She questioned. The question came out like a great humiliation to me.

Especially when she saw my boner just now, she know my body always react to her sexual needs. A small signs is all it takes to grasp everything that I have. She has the big power on me. 

She is being unfair at this moment.

"I'm going out".

Wait what.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously. This girl want to go out? It is freaking 8 pm in the night time.  Going out? Where?

"Where?" I ask her. I finally look at her who deliciously standing with 4 button undone. Her breast valley is currently on show with her red lacy bra on it.

Damn, she is hot.

"Not important" she turn her back on me now. "You stay at home with Jisoo. I have work for you guys"

I frown. What kind of work is that? "Tell me" I urge her. If she is going out without me, it means one thing;

She is putting her life on the line for something big. She has always been like this. She always say she don't want to drag me along but who is she kidding? We are married. I love her. I will definitely die with her. I am not staying back to watch her putting her own life on the line. I will become her armor who die first before the arrow could hit her.

"Just game. Carom?"

Carom?

"Really?" My voice rise a little over excitement. I cannot contain myself but I have my control over my own emotions " That was your favorite" I say.

I am feeling good now that finally the game Rosie used to talk about is finally here. It has been 3 years and she hesitantly think of buying it or not. I don't know the reason behind her hesitation but I know she has the love over the game. I saw some videos on the internet on how to play carom. It is indeed a best challenging Game.

My love taste in everything is sure unique. Not many people favor carom game.

"But why Jisoo?" I ask her. That is her favorite game. Why Jisoo should be the first person to play it with me? I don't want it. I want my Rosie to play it with me.

"She's your sister" she glance back. "It is better to play with your sister so that some things can move smoothly" she added with her vague expression of words.

But I understand what she mean.

She may not want to tell me where she is going. She don't want to lie either. That's why she put a hint in her words. If she did this to other people, they might not notice anything. But me? I know what she mean.

And that is not a big deal. I am always a step ahead of her.

Always.

And this time is no different. "Okay" I shrug.

"Good" she say. She then walk away with her heels clicking elegantly against the granite floor. I can only stare as she move further and further away from where I stand.

My smile immediately gone from my lips as I pull out my phone from my jacket. "If hiding is your way of game, I will play the role to seek and do" I noted.

Tit for tat.

**************************************

Remember to;

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️