68

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

It's night time now and we are back to our home. Rosie didn't even know that I brought her here since she was asleep when I carry her to the car this afternoon. She didn't know what's happening in the mansion when she was upstairs sleeping after the injection. She didn't know the fact that I bicker with my parents and stood for myself so tall and brave for the first time saying it all out to them after keeping it all Inside for so many years. It feels a bit relieving but doesn't ease the pain that I still feel in the depths of my heart.

But this woman. I look at the bump of the duvet on the middle of the bed. She always make my past memories dissapear whenever she is around me. She is my escape, my reality, my presence which could help me to walk through the chain that tries to pull me backwards to the past and moves to the front. My wife taught me one thing, that, please do stand for your own self because nobody will fight for you as much as you fight for your own selves. By the end of the day, you will only got you yourself alone to stand in the middle of the war land fighting against your own demon. True, I have Rosie in my life and I know she's fighting with me in whatever war I am in but she told me that she can only be my knight in shining armor, protecting me from arrows and bullets when it comes to real people. But if it's my own demon in myself that fights with me, she can't do anything to tame my own evilness that tries to kill me. She told me; to tame the lion, you have to know the core of its weakness. She told me to always remember who I am and how much had I become if I ever feel low and blue. And she will always be there to hold my hand and lend me her body as my support to lean on. She told me that if I lose a limb, she'll give me her limb. If I lose an arms, she'll be my arms. If I lose my eyes, she'll be my eyes. She told me she will always be by my sides and she will not leave me alone. She's always here and she proved it to me everytime.

The funny part that made me laugh when she first told me those is the way she shrug her shoulder and say "this never applies on me but maybe you will. I'm kind of messy. Clumsy ass and I don't like fighting demon, you know? Demon is better than God" . The fact that she even have that judging look looking up to the sky that night really funny. The sarcastic look of those gossiping aunty was clearly seen on her face. She really hate God.

And I don't know why she hate God so much.

Shaking my heads off from the thought, I shook the hiding figure beneath the duvet using my hand. "Rosie my love, come have your medicine" I call her. The figure crawl further from my touch which I groan to. Part of it want to make me laugh but I don't think laughing is good in this situation if I want to convince her to take her medicine.

This could be said as love war to the fact that my wife now is hidding under the duvet trying to hide from eating her medicine. She is acting very kid-like. "Nooooo" she protested. She peak her head looking at me through the duvet but then when I show her the medicine in my hand, she cover herself back again. "No no no no Lisa. You eat that. Shooo shoo"

Wh..what? Wait. Did she just.. shooing me??

My jaw hang law. This woman is so unbelievable.

I swallow hard. My hand moving up to wipe away the none-existence sweat on my forehead. "Really?" I say in the feeling of disbelief. The puffy face chipmunk peak through the duvet again, sticking her face till the upper part of her neck. Her lips is pursued and she nod her head adorably crazy that I feel like dying seeing that.

 Her lips is pursued and she nod her head adorably crazy that I feel like dying seeing that