chapter 2

Your POV

(What you are wearing)

I was watching my favourite show called (favourite show) and I knew that today is the day that I'll see my asshole of a dad,I suddenly heard excited screaming making me pause my show and get up and go check but I regret that deeply when I saw dad ...

I was watching my favourite show called (favourite show) and I knew that today is the day that I'll see my asshole of a dad,I suddenly heard excited screaming making me pause my show and get up and go check but I regret that deeply when I saw dad walk into the house.

"Daddy!"

"Hey!"

I groaned and was about to walk away till someone said.

"Y/n?that you?"

I turned to my dad

"No it's fucking Santa dipshit"

I said crossing my arms

"Yep it's you alright come here give me a hug"

"No thanks"

I then walked to my room

Time-skip

It was night and Brad finally came home making me get out of my room and I ran to Brad to say hi.

"Dad!"

"It's good to see you finally gave in"

Said dad facing me

"I wasn't talking to you asshole I'm talking to Brad"

"So you are dusty"

He then took off his jacket and walked over to me and Brad.

"I Sure am you must be the new and improved husband"

He said holding out his hand

"Bring it in,big guns"

"I already meet you at the airport"

"No,I don't recall that, friend"

"Yeah,I walked right up to you and asked if you were dusty"

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember a heavy hitter like yourself"

I scoffed

'this is just one of his tricks'

"Well,must have been my mistake"

"All right,that was me at the airport"

"Yeah,I know that"

"The truth is,i saw you before you saw me and I'm thinking, 'this is the guy who's raising my kids?and damn it if he doesn't look like the real deal'i mean look at you,you figured it out, didn't you?you cracked the code"

I had enough of his bullshit so I walked over to my younger siblings and sat down with them and started to talk to them.

Then Dylan got up.

"Hey,Brad!did you see dad's motorcycle?"

"Isn't it cool?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the window.

"It sure is"

They then walked over to us and looked out the window.

"What is that?an Indian?"

"Yep"

"I believe they're manufactured in Minneapolis, I've never been,but that's the setting for the Mary Tyler Moore show and l... what's the other.. Rhoda which I want to say was a spin-off"

"Damn!you really know your bikes,Brad you ride?"

"Uh-huh,yeah!"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Omg dad!can you maybe teach me how to ride a motorbike I really wanna ride one I also want my own"

"Sure"

"I mean I could teach you to"

"No thanks I'd rather have Brad teach me now I'm gonna go to my room now"

I then walked away and straight to my room and started to change into my pijamas.

I then got into bed and grabbed my phone and then clicked on tiktok,I then heard someone walk in and it was dusty

"Get out"

"Alright"

He then closed the door I then saw a tiktok video and it called me out completely

'if you like any of these men you have daddy issues'

"Son of a bitch!"