chapter 5

Your POV

I was woken up by screaming making me get up then I quickly got dressed into a outfit.

I ran out of the house and I saw a half-pipe making me smile,and I was shocked to how come Haven't I heard them building this?

"Y/n!"

I looked at the person and saw dusty

"Did you make this?"

"Yep!with the help of uncle Griff of course"

"Uncle Griff?"

"Yep!"

"You also finished the tree house!?"

I asked excited

"Yes again"

"Here I got you a skateboard"

"Omg!I love it!"

I then hugged him but then separated and cleared my throat

"Can I try it out?"

"Of course you can go ahead!"

I smiled then I got up the half-pipe and I got ready to skate but someone stopped me

"Whoa y/n safety first!"

Shouted dusty he climbed up the ladder and gave me a helmet and kneecaps and elbow thingy.

"Thanks!"

I took it and put it on,then I started to skate I felt myself lift off from the ramp and I did a quick spin and then successfully landed.

"Whoa!"

I heard some kids say

"That's my daughter right there!"

'i then realised what he was doing making me stop skating then I got off the half-pipe.

"Whoa what happened?"

"I know what your trying to do but you are NOT!doing it again to me"

Then I ran back into the house then Into my room and threw the skateboard on the floor and then took off the helmet then threw it on the floor and took off the protection.

Suddenly I heard screams making me run out of the house again and I saw Brad dead on the half-pipe making me gasp.

"Dad!"

I then ran to him and dusty was talking some shitty yet good advice and then I started to rub my hands together then I put my hands on his chest then pushed his chest then he woke up.

"Whoa!"

Screamed everyone

"I was about to do that but good job"

Said dusty

"Thanks I guess"

I heard growing coming from Brad making me sigh

"Ah! Mr. Whitaker's a zombie!"

I saw Megan then run away making me roll my eyes.

Time-skip

I was in my room till someone ran into my room making look at the person and I saw Dylan.

"Dylan?you okay?"

"No!I hate those four graders"

I groaned

"Them again?"

He then sat on my bed.

"Hey come here"

I then hugged him then mom came into the room then I saw her sigh in relief then walked out again and then I kept comforting him.

"You know it's alright to fight"

"But I don't know how to fight"

"Well no one ever teached me how to fight so I had to teach myself"

"How did you do that?"

"Well I let all my anger out on my pillow and started to punch it and then when I got angry at a person I started punching their face till they bleed but I'm not saying to do that and I mean you have two dad's so they can teach you"

Suddenly they came into the room

"Come on Dylan we're gonna teach you how to fight"

"Really?"

He said smiling they nodded then he run to them and I followed them and we walked into the garage.