chapter 3

Your pov

I woke up groaning then I got up and walked over to my closet and took out my favourite outfit well one of them.

Then I got out of my room and saw dusty making breakfast,he then turned to me.

"Whoa whoa what are you wearing?"

"Clothes?"

"No no change"

"You ain't the Boss of me"

"But I am your dad"

"Yeah who left me when I was just a toddler"

"Don't you have school?"

"I got kicked out of school a long time ago"

"Hold are you?"

"Wow Don't even know how old your own daughter is"

"Just answer the fucking question"

"Fine I'm 17"

"Fuck your old"

"And I hate you"

I then went back to my room and shut it loudly then I walked over to my speakers and then grabbed my guitar and plucked it into the speakers and started to play really loudly so I could annoy dusty.

I suddenly heard loud banging on my door making me ignore it and kept playing loudly.

"Y/n!stop fucking playing so fucking loudly!"

He screamed in the top of his lungs making ignore him and put the speakers on louder and kept playing.

I then heard nothing but my guitar but then suddenly I heard banging behind me making turn to the noise and saw dusty making me snarl and I flipped him off. I then saw him mouth something unlucky for me I understand what he's saying.

I then stopped and plucked my guitar out of my speakers,then I saw dusty walk away making me shake my head, atleast I got Him annoyed.

Time-skip

I was scrolling threw tiktok when I suddenly heard a loud crash making me get up and run to the loud crushing noise and I saw Brad in the wall.

"Omg dad!are you okay?"

"No, I'm not all right I'm in the wall I'm scared"

I asked concerned I then looked threw the door and I saw him and he looked like shit then I heard someone climb onto the stairs and I saw mom.

"Y/n?where's Brad?"

"Over here!"

I then showed her and she gasped

"Brad,are you all right?"

"No he said he's scared"

I then walked into the room I then suddenly heard.

"Jeez,Brad,I thought you said you could ride"

"I can ride,okay would you get a shirt on?"

"I think if you could ride,you wouldn't be stuck in a wall right now,Brad"

"Yeah I'm sorry to say it,but he's right you almost killed the kids"

"Omg he's bleeding!"

I saw in shock and concern

"Let's not beat up on Brad here,okay? He was showboating for the kids a little bit,and things got out of hand let's all just be grateful nobody got hurt okay?"

"I got hurt!"

"Okay kids,listen up y/n you to this is a good lesson,on why you never wanna lie about your ability to do things"

"Well you shouldn't have lied about having a ability to be a dad"

I said facing Brad

"I think my arm is stuck in the wall"

"Brad,just stay still I'll get you out"

"No,no,no,no,no,no no, don't do anything and would you please just go and get a shirt on?"

"Just calm down,all right?"

He then punched the wall making Brad fall.

"What the fuck!"

I shouted in shock.