chapter 14

Your POV

Your outfit:

The next day

The next day.

We were all out in search for a Christmas tree,but the thing is I couldn't be alone because dad always walks over to me and doesn't leave my side plus I also have d/n by my aide. It gets quite irritating except d/n being with me of course. I was looking at a tree but dad was next to me but then grandpa Kurt walked over to us.

"Why are you following her like some lost puppy?"asked grandpa Kurt making dad turn to him and then I saw them walk away making me sigh in relief.

I then decided to go to the other side and while walking I suddenly pumped into someone and I looked up and saw s/n.

"Oh hi y/n"said s/n smiling making me smile back.

"Hi sorry for pumping into you"I said making him shake his head.

"No,no,no it's fine"he said making me sigh in relief.

"Thank goodness you aren't those people who get so mad when you pump into them."I said smiling making him smile back.

"Yeah,I met one of those pe-"he said but someone cut him off.

"Y/n!"dad shouted angrily making me turn around sighing.

"I told you to stay away from him"he said angrily.

"No,no,you never told me that."I said.

"Well I thought I gave that sign and you stay the fuck away from my daughter"he said angrily.

"Uh, I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to make you angry."he said making dad roll his eyes.

"Yeah right,come on young lady"dad said angrily pulling me arm.

"I can walk on my own!"I shouted angrily and ripped my arm away then walked away angrily d/n following close behind.

"Whoa,whoa what's wrong kiddo?"asked grandpa Kurt grabbing my arm lightly.

"It's dad,he won't let me talk to this hot guy I really like"I said angrily.

"You mean the guy from the restaurant?"he asked making me nod lightly.

"Well,he can be a controlling son of a bitch"said grandpa Kurt laughing.

"Yeah and now I don't even know if he'll ever speak with me"I said sadly.