chapter 12

Your pov

We got everything packed and we were set to go and of course I brought d/n with I would never leave my baby here,I decided to ride with dad and d/n will sit on my lap and look out the window.

(Your outfit)

I was waiting for everyone me and Karen were talking with eachother and I heard my other two siblings get in making me smile and then dad came over and we started to drive to the place.

D/n did walk all over the place but she was still behaving after a long car ride we finally got here and I got out with d/n and smelled the new place,I then looked around some more.

I then saw a very handsome looking guy he turned to me and waved making me blush and i waved back,he then showed me to come over.

I looked around and pointed at me making him laugh and nod,I slowly walked over but I was stoped by dad.

"Hey y/n where are you going?"

"Oh um I wanted to look around"

He then looked behind me and shock his head

"No,I'm not stupid come over and get your stuff"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the car to get my suitcase then everyone got inside the hut and it looked so nice and comfy.

"Hey,look, there's a game room!"

"Wow Adrianna,look"

"And a pool table!"

"That's what I'm talking about"

"Look at that view!"

"Look at all the mortise and tenon joinery!"

"Sittin' fat, Your old man sure pulled there right rein getting this place"

"Oh wow I know better throw you a parade,huh?"

I quickly walked over to the window and I saw the boy he was on his phone looking at something I looked around then i slowly got out of the hut and walked over to him.

"Hey"

He looked up and smiled

"Oh hi"

"I'm y/n you?"

"I'm s/n"

(Soulmate name)

"Hey wanna go out and eat something?"

"Sure!"

We then walked together and started to talk to know eachother better.

Time-skip

Me and s/n where at a restaurant talking with eachother and we also were drinking some milkshakes together we also ordered something to eat.

I know it's wierd to go with a guy you just met and you two just go to a restaurant,but hey gotta shoot your shot My smile then dropped when I saw dad and grandpa.

"Oh shit"

"What? what's wrong?"

"It's my dad"

"Did you not tell him you're coming with me?"

"What no?my dad is the most overprotective man you'll ever meet"

I quickly covered my face but that clearly did not work.

"Y/n?"

He asked half angrily and half relieved.

"What are you doing here?I thought you got kidnapped or even worse got killed!"

"Hey dad"

"Who the fuck is this asshole?"

"That's your dad?"

S/n asked shocked

"Yeah.."

"Get up young lady"

"Am I grounded"

"We'll talk about this later"

I groaned then got up and said goodbye to s/n then walked away.