chapter 4

Your POV

I was in bed reading a book called 'from blood and ash' it's is so interesting I just love enemy's to lovers books I loved it since I was a child,I always loved watching that one movie called 'strange Magic' still watch it I just love it so much although the ending was kinda wierd but I still loved it.

I then saw something run into my room I screamed as I saw wierd looking dog.

"What the fuck!"

I screamed

"Whoa honey! what's wrong?"

Asked mom running into my room

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's a dog dusty dog gave us"

"He's cute,but why does he look so old?"

"Dusty said that he's most likely 15?"

"15 my ass he looks fucking 20"

"Yeah I know but the kids really wanted him"

"Hey,mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a Huskey?"

"Your gonna have to ask Brad when he comes home"

"Yeah your right"

I then saw my brother and sister run into my room

"Y/n!will you play with us!"

They asked excited

"Sure why not"

They then ran outside making me follow close behind...so did the dog. We were outside playing with the dog who was just laying there.

Then there was a honk making the kids jump up and run to the car.

"Daddy!"

"Hey!"

I groaned and got up and walked over to the car.

"Oh perfect timing listen to this"

"One oh Three point six the panda!"

'what the fuck?'

"Is that you?"

"Yeah!"

"That's you?"

They then got out of the car.

"Why is that him?"

"I took him to work,and 15 minutes later he's the new voice of the panda"

"Hey,you believe that?I record one take at 9:30 this morning it's already run 11 times do I really get 182 bucks ever time they pay that?"

"Yes every time,yes"

"Ooh!money"

"You see why I love America even more than most people do?"

"Hey what's this?"

"Just the handyman I hired off Angie's list he's upstairs fixing the damage"

I then followed mom into the house then I went into my room and I grabbed my phone to look at some Huskey pictures.

Time-skip

I got out of my room and I looked for Brad I saw him in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Hey dad?"

"Y-yeah?"

'it still is wierd calling him dad but I'm getting used to it'

"C-can I get a Huskey?I know it's to much to ask but I always wanted a Huskey but mom always said no and today she told me that I have to ask you so can I?"

"Of course you can get a Huskey,we can grab one for you next week"

He said smiling making me smiled then I ran to Him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much dad!"

I then separated from the hug then got into my room and started to get dress into my pijamas.