26

dylan hayes

I sit on Elliot's lap and run my hands through his hair. "Wake up bitch." I pull on his hair and his hands shoot to my waist as he wakes up from his nap.

"Hey sunshine." He gives me a tired smile that turns into something more as his eyes take in the sight of me sat in his lap.

"Hi." I smile back down at him innocently while my hands brush over his toned chest.

Elliot's eyes follow my movements before meeting mine yet again. He doesn't say anything or take the chance to move, almost waiting to see where this is going.

I could think of a million different ways this could go.

Leaning down, I press my lips softly onto his. Even though I'm above him Elliot still manages to take control of the kiss, harshly bitting down on my bottom lip until I let his tongue in. Our kiss becomes more forceful and his hands are digging into my sides hard enough to leave marks. I pull away against all instincts telling me otherwise and plant my lips under his jaw. I press open-mouthed kisses all around the area before going over and bitting and sucking the same spots.

Elliots hips push up into mine while his hands push me down, making me falter against his skin when I feel how hard he is. I continue the same pattern travelling further and further down his neck until I reach his collarbone.

"Fuck." He moans quietly and I smile, loving the reaction I'm getting.

I move further down his body, my legs now resting either side of his thighs as I kiss his faint abs. When I reach the waistband of his pants twitches beneath me.

"Dylan." He warms lowly almost telling me that if I want to end it, I need to end it now.

Good thing I don't.

I look up at him and admire how flushed his face looks as he watches me intently. Fuck me could he get any hotter?

Deciding to tease him a little, I pull down the waistband of his pants a little and plant kisses along the exposed skin, doing it one or two more times until I can't go any lower. Elliot's hips lift a little to help me pull them down the rest of the way and I pause.

I knew it was big but I didn't know it was this big. I swallow thickly and look up at a strained-yet-smug look Elliot. His flick down to me as if to say 'get on with it' and I actually die right there. He's so ugh- hot.

I lean down and grab the base, taking my time running my tongue up it before swirling it around the tip. When the sensation of cool metal hits my tongue my head snaps up.

"You didn't notice?" He questions almost teasingly.

I roll my eyes and lean back down, slowly wrapping my lips around him and taking him further and further into my mouth. Elliot twists my hair in his hands and helps me by gently pushing my head up and down. The small piece of metal almost makes me flinch as I relax my throat to take more of him.

I start moving my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the piercing when possible and Elliot's lifts his hips to meet my actions. He curses and moans my name under his breath when my movements become quicker and more forceful.

"Fuck Dylan I'm gonna come." He hisses out and I carry on sucking him harder than before until he comes undone in my mouth.

"Holy shit." He murmurs breathlessly as sit up on his thighs and swallow.

Elliot sits up and runs his hands softly through my hair before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me in for a hug. "My gorgeous girl. Is that what you wanted?" He teases.