28

dylan hayes 

We're going to Vegas today!

Elliot and I are the first ones on the plane, swiftly followed by Gracie and Theo who sit on the couch and then Clay who looks half-asleep and Jayden who looks wide awake.

Jayden runs up to me and throws her arms around me. "Ahh. This is going to be the best birthday weekend ever!"

We all wince at her volume but I hug her back tightly. "I hope so."

"No hope need." She say knowingly before letting me go and jumping into one of the seats.

I settle back down into Elliot's side and he wrap his arms around me. "I have a surprise waiting for you when we get there."

"You do?"

"It's not a lot but I think you'll love it." My heart melts at his words.

"I'm sure I will. You know me better than I do."

The plane journey isn't long and before we know it, we've landed in Las Vegas. We pile into a big taxi that drives us to the hotel I booked for us and I thank the universe for giving me rich parents.

"Uh Dylan, you sure this is the right place?" Theo questions as we pull up.

"Yeah it is." I answer and the car comes to a stop.

"Holy shit." Gracie murmurs.

Climbing out of the taxi, we all grab our stuff and make our way into the hotel. It was expensive but barely made a dent into what my parents are willing to pay.

After checking in we take separate elevators up to the top floor, where all of our rooms are.

"I hope everyone likes it." I tell Elliot when we leave the elevator.

"Stop worrying this is the highlight of their year I'm sure." He assures me and I nod.

I push open the door to see a living room, as expected but what surprises me is the bags that cover the couch and the flowers that sit on the glass coffee table.

My eyes find Elliot's, who looks very pleased with himself.

"You didn't." I trail off, looking back at the gifts.

His hands land on my hips and he pulls me tightly to his body. "Mm, I think I did." He kisses the curve of my neck, making me shiver.

"There's so many." I whisper and he spins me around to face him.

"I've been worried it wasn't enough. You deserve everything and more, especially since you never celebrated growing up."

I start balling, instantly.

Elliot wraps his arms around me and I hug him back, crying into his chest.

"No ones ever done anything like this for me."

"Well now you have me."

Once we're all settled into our rooms, we meet downstairs for a spa day. The boys just plan on using the pool and getting a message while me, Gracie and Jayden are planning on going full out.

We start with the a massage followed by a skincare facial and then our nails.

It's all fucking heavenly.

It's the most peaceful couple of hours of my life.

After our chill day, we all go back to our rooms to get ready for dinner.

I decide on a black corset top and some black leather pants. I then straighten my hair and start my makeup. I some brown liner on my eyes and the rest of my makeup routine as usual.