Evolve

beanoelle posted!

beanoelle

Liked by alahna111, makaicurtis, yungpleit, jxdn and 220,000 others

Life is short, go blonde 💋

alahna111 - YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT.
beanoelle - you're hotter 🤤

yungpleit - Prettiest 🐝 ik
beanoelle - love u sweets 🍭

user1294949292 - OMG biggest glow up ever
beanoelle - Thank you sweetheart 💋

makaicurtis - bea fucking fr
beanoelle - ugh ur so girly pop it hurts 😩
makaicurtis - slay bestie ❤️‍🔥
beanoelle - love u

Madssss - finally joined the blondies crew 🤩
beanoelle - pretty woman 🫶🏽

nathandoe - You look like barbie
beanoelle - greatest compliment known to man😙

brycehall - Rockstar 🥵
beanoelle - ariana what are you doing here?!

71,082 comments

Bea's POV:
"So Bryce Hall just commented on your instagram post." Alahna laughed as I scrunched my nose at her. We were giggling, sat together on my bed as we went through the comments on my post. I hadn't expected all the love but it was nice to see. It had been a week and a half since the incident. This was the usual way things went, we would throw ourselves into 'normal life' as if nothing happened, slowly but surely we would get used to it.. and then they would show up again.

I swung the covers off and hopped out of bed as Alahna stared at me with an amusing glint in her eye. "Kali is on a road trip with her family, elmer is in hibernation while he records for his ep and we are BORED!" I yelled as Alahnas giggled filled the room. "Let's do something." I suggested, a mischievous look in my eyes. "YES!" She immediately agreed. This was why she was my soul sister.

That's how we ended up on Nate's doorstep, slightly tipsy and ready to party. He immediately took us inside and tried to hide the laugh threatening to spill out when he saw our outfits. We'd raided Walmart for tutu's, tiara's and a lot of other stupid shit. "Bea you dad would kill me if he saw this right now. And Lahna... this is typical." He teased as he poked her cheek while she frowned. I furrowed my brows and slumped down on the couch. "Nateeeeeee." I dragged out as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed us water.

"Yeah blondie?" He replied.
"Do you think I'm a cool girl?" I asked as Alahna's snores filled the room.
"You're awesome. Why?" He quickly sat beside me and looked into my eyes, questioning why I was even asking.
"Do you think I'm shitty for not going?"
He sighed.
"No."
"You need to do shit for you Bea. Just live."
He added.
"I love you Nate." I whispered.
"I love you too barbie."