Cool for the Summer

If there was one thing Felix had a love-hate relationship with, that was the heat. His list of 'reasons to love' and 'reasons to hate' looked something along the lines of:

Reasons To Love:
- no classes=freedom
- can wear my favourite summer outfits and look extra sexy
- long nights=hanging out with Yuta and Beomgyu all the time without any care about the rest of the world
- sunbathing and swimming in his backyard's pool

Reasons To Hate:
- hot as fuck
- getting boring after the first few weeks of staying home with his folks
- can only watch as many Love Island episodes with his sisters without losing his mind
- hot as fuck

With a groan, he sprawled himself even further on the couch. In one of his hands he had a paper fan which was making his wrist hurt more and more from using it for so long. The air conditioning had broken down in their house and left Felix in the miserable state he was now: flushed and panting from heat, sweat trailing down his face and down to his exposed thighs. He had half a mind to take off his tiny shorts and the white loose crop top he was wearing that was starting to stick to his chest.

In all honesty, he would've just laid there completely naked, decency be damned. However, he was expecting for someone to come fix their air conditioning today and his parents and sisters were all out until late in the evening, leaving Felix with the task to wait for the engineer while getting ready to write his will. He was pretty sure that he was nearing a heat stroke by the minute.

There was a show playing on the 75-inch TV screen that Felix was trying his best to pay attention to, in a futile attempt to distract himself from the need to jump in the pool even when he'd been strictly told that he couldn't do so before someone came to clean it. Maybe his parents truly hated him after all-putting him through all of this while they were in their cool air-conditioned offices.

Just when he tried to will himself to get up from the couch and grab an iced can of coke from the kitchen, the doorbell rang and with it, Felix shot up to a standing position at lightning speed.

'Yes, yes, yes, finally', he sang to himself cheerily as he threw the fan aside and skipped all the way to the door, not thinking twice before he opened it wide.

'Thank you for coming, I can't wait to have the air conditioning fixed! It's so h-'

In the middle of his introductory rant, Felix finally focused his eyes on the person before him and something (several things) in him twitched at the sight.

Instead of the greasy middle-aged man he had expected as an engineer, there stood a tall young guy that didn't look far from Felix's own age. Moreover, he certainly resembled a model that should be posing in front of cameras on the red carpet instead of...someone who was here to fix stuff in Felix's house.

The first thing that grabbed Felix's attention was the blue slicked back hair the stranger had. It exposed his glimmering with sweat forehead in a way that shouldn't have been that attractive. Felix mentally cursed himself at the intrusive image he had of him licking the sweat off his face.

Upon meeting them, he noticed that the eyes which were boring into his were sharp and a dark brown, a small beauty mark decorating the underside of one of them, making the man look like a walking human-sized painting. Felix's gaze trailed lower, stopping on the most seductive lips he'd seen in his life. Just as he started imagining how that bottom plush lip would feel on his skin, the mouth he was gawking at suddenly moved.

'Hot?', a honey-like voice spoke and Felix could only stare dumbly with his jaw slacked. He was pretty sure he was about to black out.

'Yea', he responded, sounding way too breathy and just as fucked up as he felt at the sight of the man.