In Bloom

Felix swallowed a heavy lump while his thoughts raced at a concerning speed. He tried to scale the pros and cons of agreeing. Attempted to remind himself of the reasons he'd been trying to avoid doing exactly what he was being told to. Exactly what he'd been desperately wanting to do for months.

It was way too difficult to rationally think it over though, especially when Hyunjin's breath was currently falling over the skin of his nape, raising goosebumps after each exhale. It was almost impossible to remain clear-headed when he was sitting on his lap and could still feel the shape of his roommate's cock under him.

So Felix decided to block all of his thoughts instead. He looked up, finding everyone's curious and awaiting gazes on him. Clearing his throat, he stood up from Hyunjin's lap.

'Felix?',Hyunjin shakily questioned behind him.

After a moment during which the blonde closed his eyes and counted to five (because he didn't even have the patience to count to ten anymore), he turned around and took a proper look at the boy still sitting on the couch.

It was...a sight, to say the least. Hyunjin's eyes were a mixture of so many emotions laid out in the open for anyone to see and easily read into. His half-lidded look made him appear as both sleepy and pleasantly turned-on, the tremble in his dilated pupils exposed fragments of fear and insecurity. The twitch at the corner of his lips showed impatience, and the pretty red flush travelling all the way down to his throat unfolded hints of shyness.

All of it took Felix's breath away and made him helplessly and desperately want.

And for the first time since that summer day months ago, he allowed himself to feel it. Allowed the scorching desire to burn every inch of his skin and seep into his blood - creating rivers of lava, a red stream into his system. So the only thing he could do was let himself burn under Hyunjin's gaze.

His knees landed on both sides of Hyunjin's hips and both of them gasped in unison when Felix sat down once again. It felt so much more intense now that their eyes were fixated on each other and revealed everything words wouldn't.

Felix looked at the mole under his right eye, the perfect slope of his nose, his reddened cheeks, the beats of sweat bubbling over his skin from the heat. Until inevitably, his eyes paused at spit-coated plump lips and remained there while Felix gently caressed the side of his face.

'Is this okay?', the blonde whispered for only Hyunjin to hear.

Behind the simple question were hidden many others: 'Is it okay for me to kiss you after all of this time?', 'Is it okay for me to kiss you because of a damn game?', 'Is it okay for me to be a coward who couldn't kiss you unless playing said game?'.

He couldn't know whether Hyunjin had picked up on all meanings behind what he asked of him but regardless, the boy sucked in a sharp breath and as his gaze travelled to Felix's lips, he whispered back:

'Please.' , with desperation and need that made Felix feel as if he's about to lose his mind then and there.

He could almost hear a 'snap' in his head where all restraints he'd put around himself broke down and fell away like crusty shackles.

So he moved forward and pressed his lips to Hyunjin's.

He both heard and felt the audible gasp the other released upon the contact, felt Hyunjin's body tensing under him and the way his lips trembled against Felix's own.

For some seconds, their mouths remained pressed together, unmoving. The blonde didn't even dare breathe, scared that something as simple as an intake of breath would shatter the closeness between them.