Winter Falls -Part 2 (I Dare You)

To celebrate the start of the winter holidays, everyone in the house had decided to gather with just the eight of them. They opened up some drinks and ordered a bunch of food as they played music from Chan's speakers and spent hours chatting, singing and laughing without any care in the world, now that exam season had ended.

Outside the snow hadn't stopped falling for the past four hours but they'd blasted the heating so high that it was positively boiling in the house. Hence why, Felix had, at one point, gone upstairs to change to a fluffy white set of shorts and a cropped top, letting out a relieved sigh now that he could breathe without those tight skinny jeans and thick sweater.

'Alright, I'm good to have a drink now', Felix said while descending down the stairs and after he turned his back to everyone to grab a can of beer and then leaned against one counter to take a sip, the blonde paused.

'Why are you staring at me like that?', he questioned when he noticed seven heads turned in his direction.

'Well damn, we didn't know you have a tattoo, piercing and abs', Changbin whistled and when almost everyone else nodded, Felix let out a chuckle.

'Ah yeah, I think only Hyunjin has-', his eyes naturally moved to the pink-haired boy he referred to, who was sitting on the couch, wearing sweatpants and manspreading in a way a bit too tempting.

God, did Felix want to sit on his lap.

A few of the boys lifted their eyebrows up at the insinuation and Felix cleared his throat as he looked away from Hyunjin whose eyes kept travelling down to the blonde's exposed stomach and legs.

'Well, he's seen them since we're roommates. Obviously.', he laughed nervously and brushed back his now pretty long blonde hair.

'Obviously.', Jeongin said with amusement but Felix only waved it off as he walked towards the couches where the guys were sitting.

He could still feel Hyunjin's eyes on him but decided to pretend that he's focusing on what Jisung was now telling him about, while the small hairs on his nape raised up at the attention.

After the day Hyunjin had met Beomgyu and Yuta, there had been a particular and unexplainable shift in his attitude. He wouldn't shy away from Felix as he often had done before. Instead, he'd make sure that his presence is known and that the blonde could only focus on him whatever it was they were both doing.

For example, several days ago, Felix had tried to study on his desk when suddenly Hyunjin walked over behind him and leaned down. His palm had rested on the wooden surface right next to the blonde's much smaller one and as his hot breath hit Felix's ear, Hyunjin had whispered: 'Take it easy, Lix-ah.'. The flowery scent of his shampoo had made him dizzy to the point that all numbers in front of him had stopped making any sense. His sweet and borderline seductive voice had sent shivers down Felix's spine, nearly making him whimper.

'Sure', Felix had squeaked, making Hyunjin release a raspy low chuckle that had the blonde closing his eyes to count to ten.

On another occasion, Hyunjin had prepared Felix's eggs for breakfast, exactly the way he loved them, and had brought them to the blonde's bed.

'Huh? I'm not ill nor anything, why are you...?', Felix had asked with his deep morning voice as he blinked his sleepy eyes open.

'You don't need to be ill to be treated nicely every now and again.', Hyunjin had shrugged before he'd tried to fix Felix's messy bed-hair with his long, long fingers.

The last straw for him, however, had been when he was getting ready to go out for a meal with Yuta and Beomgyu and had been a bit too distracted by the reflection of Hyunjin in the mirror to do his buttons properly.