Ch.6 New Blessings

I want to thank @Firehedgehog for the collaboration for this chapter and permission to use Blessed in future chapters. Hope all you reader enjoy!

________________

  "Just a little more, your almost there." Reaper says.

  "I would have already been done it if you wouldn't keep distracting me." I say irritated.

  I was currently in a meditative position on the ground back in my Catcher form shapeshifted to look human. It was quite amusing seeing Reaper's reaction to a Shattered Dream. He was quite concerned about me being taken over by corruption like he had heard other Shatters he had heard stories about had. I had to explain that Catcher was in harmony with their negativity and was actually a God of Emotions. He was quite fascinated by how that could happen and I told him it was a dark and long story and I would tell him about it another time.

  We had first worked on my shapeshifting, or I guess it would technically be called formshifting. When I was back as Catcher, I then shapeshifted to my old human form again. After that we had me switch back to Error and practice summoning strings. It was actually quite simple. It seems that using them came quite naturally to me. Once that was done we had me shift back again. Reaper says I should practice going between form so I can do so more easily in the future, but we would do so a little at a time to not overwork me. Once I was once again in human form, we got to work on practicing summoning magic. I explained I could already sense the emotions around me and he said that would be something we could work on later since I don't know how to turn it off and I'll get overwhelmed if I were to increase the range which was actually quite small right now. It was just around the property.

  He had me practice summoning different colored magic from my hands and once I got the hang of that he had me use cyan magic since he thought it would be the least destructive and I would do well with it. He had me use telekinesis to lift and move pillows around. It was a bit tricky keeping hold of them at first but I soon got the hang of it. Reaper said it would be a handy bit of magic for me to know to start since I could grab items from a distance if necessary or trip and thrown people. Patience magic is also associated with the manipulation of Space and having a good handle on it will make creating portal easier. Once he thought I was at least passable with it he had me work on making portals. He said without the proper understanding of the science of quantum physics I would probably hurt myself trying to teleport far distances. Good to know.

  A small buzzing sound could be heard. After a moment a small glowing circle appeared if front of me. Slowly it began to grow in size. I kept complete concentration on what I was doing so as to not mess up. Soon we could see a woodland area. As the portal became bigger you could see giant trees and light shrubbery. Noise could be heard on the otherside. I slowly stood up and walked closer. Something was telling me I needed to be on the other side and I slowly stepped through. "Wait maybe you shouldn't..." Reaper is saying but I'm already through. Reaper quickly follows as the portal closes.

  I start walking to the treeline, with Reaper following, and am met by the strangest sight. In a field ahead of us is a tank. Or was, because now it was squished like a pancake under a giant Gaster Blaster Hammer being held by what is probably the smallest non-bitty swap I'm sure we'll ever see. "Hey are you okay!" I called in concern.

  They spun around startled, hands gripping there hammer in case it was another attacker. This was definitely not a very good day for them.

  "Who's there?" the small swap called worriedly.

  "Calm down kiddo. You seemed to have accidentally teleported here. I'm Reaper and the other person with me is Aster," Reaper spoke.

  "What... is going on, I woke as one of my story characters, a boy one at that, and everyone is hunting me down to either capture or hug me?" they asked shakily, arms trembling and they hugged their hammer closer.