Ch.13 Mafia Madness

Previously...

I put my hands in my pockets and start walking to the warehouse as casually as possible. After a few minutes I make it to the location. The gate to the warehouse was open so I just walk right in. I take my hands out of my pockets when I reach a set of large doors and knock. Slowly they open and I'm meet with a older man dressed all in black. "Just in time. Come on in, we have business." The man said, signaling me to enter.

  Well here we go. May the deities be with me.

____________________

I follow the man inside. It was surprisingly loud. I saw workers moving boxes around as I walked past. No one payed us any mind. I'm not sure whether I should be relieved or concerned about that.

"The Boss isn't a patient man, a real Tiger and it's late. Stop gawking and hurry up Goldie Mc Morebucks." The man said.

I look back towards the man. "Yes sir."

"Good girl." The man said as he smiled looking me over.

I internally cringe feeling his lust, but try to remain calm. Hopefully I won't have to worry about anything less than pleasant happening. Though I know if something does Reaper would do a hell of a lot more than take this guy to the afterlife. The man lead me to a set of stairs and down a hall. After what felt like hours, though in reality was a few short minutes, of walking the man pointed me to a large ornate wooden door.

"Try you're best not to piss off the boss. He's not eaten yet, and could kill ya."

"Understood, thank you." I say somewhat confused, but deciding to keep that in mind anyways. I walk up to the door and knock.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

A deep voice rung out for me to enter quickly, stated the door was unlocked. I twist the door knob and enter the room, closing the door behind me. I quickly walk in front of a desk with a large desk chair that was turned around. The room was dark the only light being a lamp in the corner. Only the silhouette of a very large man was seen. This instantly send a wave of panic up my spine. I was a skeleton, a disguised skeleton, but a skeleton. I should be able to see in the dark! I take a deep breath and try to relax. It was no use panicking, that would only bring Reaper here. I cross my arms across my chest. "How can I help you?" I say seriously.

"That gold you had, it wasn't normal was it?" The mystery man asked.

The sound of fingers tapping on the desk could be hear. The silhouette leaning to the left as if to find a comfortable position. I thought about whether I should lie or not, but decided against it. It would likely backfire and I never really was a good lier in the first place. I would be found out quickly. "No, it's not." I answer.

"So, who's the OC that gave you all that Gold?" He asks me.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't get this information out of my family. Hopefully he didn't torture them or anything. "No one gave it to me. It's mine." I tell them.

"Really? That's a surprise, are you one of those self inserts my Daughter told me about? Cause you don't look like the other OCs."

I was surprised to hear that the guy not only had a daughter, but she read fanfiction. "No, I can shapeshift. I thought I would bring less attention to myself if I looked like a normal human," I explain.

 I thought I would bring less attention to myself if I looked like a normal human," I explain

A loud snap rang out that almost sounded like a clap. In a moment the lights flickered to life revealing a large blue tiger monster with a scar over his right eye wearing a pristine black suit with a red tie. I could feel my soul beat increasing. The guy was a FRICKEN tiger. And I just remember the other guy said he was hungry. Ya, if I really didn't wanna piss him off before, I REALLY don't want to now. "I'm a Shattered Dream OC." I tell him.

I didn't think it would be a good idea to tell him I could change between different OCs so I just went with the one I currently am. It's always good to have a wild card up your sleeve.

"Ah, hmm, which one is that again? I should have paid more attention when Kitten was telling me about those AU things. No matter, I have a job for you." He said.

I was kinda relieved that he didn't know who Shattered Dream was even if he had some knowledge of the Undertale AUs. Though I had no idea what kind of job he could possibly have for me. I just really wanted my family back. I also had supplies I needed to get before meeting up with the others. Hmm, maybe I could use this in my favor. "What kind of job?" I asked.

The Tiger Mobster began to speak only to be interrupted by the door behind him being burst open

The Tiger Mobster began to speak only to be interrupted by the door behind him being burst open. Through the door stepped a cat monster OC. She was white and pink with black cloths and a brown robe. She was quite cute, a stark contrast to the large tiger. "Daddy," she said.

"Lily? Kitten, what are you doing here?" The Tiger Mobster said.

Lily frowned concern and worried flooding off her. "You said we were leaving soon..." she said.

I fidget in place a bit, which caught Lilly's attention. She turns towards me. "Did you kidnap someone again?!" she exclaims.

"... Listen, Goldie, I want you to take my daughter to this location. Apparently some of the OCs are making a safe zone in the middle of the desert. Do this and I'll supply medicine, water, food and supplies to the Safe Zone," the Tiger Mobster said ignoring his daughter for the moment.

He passed over a small parchment map, giving you a serious look. I take a look at the map. "This safe zone isn't very safe. It's in a wide open area. It will be found out quickly. They should have set up in an area with more cover." I comment contemplating whether I should portal Lily there or not.

"I know it doesn't look that safe on the onset, it's an old mining area. There are a lot of so called haunted caves and mineshafts in that area. I'll assuming that the OCs are using them as their base or bases." The Mobster says.

  "Ah, hiding in a cave system would be a lot safer. Can I ask why you want me to take your daughter there?" I ask.

"As powerful and influencal as I am, I can't pay off enough people to protect her from the government. So I want to make sure she's somewhere safe before they get here." He explains.

  I nod my head in understanding. He just wanted to make sure his daughter was safe. I can respect that. "If I do this, you'll release my family right?" I ask him.

He nodded, saying he would, and thanked me for my cooperation. "If you pull the location up on Google maps I could get her there pretty quick." I tell him.

"Is a map not enough?" He asks me.

"Not for what I'm gonna do. I need to know what the location looks like." I explain.

He hmmed lightly and passed me a burner phone. I take it and quickly get to work using the map as a guide to find the location. It took me a bit but I finally find the location of the old mine shafts.