Ch.4.5 Love That Transcends Realities

Hello Everyone! This is Aster here. This will be a bonus lemon chapter for all of y'all. I contemplated long and hard about writing this, and decided to do so. This chapter is optional to read and won't be necessary to do so for the story, so if your more sensitive or just have no interest in reading it you may skip it. This will be my first official lemon chapter, so be gentle with me.~ Lol, couldn't resist. Hope all you dirty sinners enjoy!

This chapter is rated Mature and may contain content unsuitable for sensitive or younger views. Please be advised.

______________________

Reaper's POV

I hold the amalgamation of what was originally my wife in my arms. Today has been a strange day. Definitely top 5 in my books. I do my best to ignore the rapidly increasing intoxicating scent of chocolate, coffee, and caramel with undertones of apples. A scent so similar, but just slightly different. Error never went into heat back in our multiverse, because they never felt truly safe in their life. Monsters will stop or even never start heat if their environment is a true danger to any possible children they could produce. Being in a universe that continuously resets, then stuck in the Void, then stuck in the Anti-Void, and later being designated the enemy of the multiverse would be a situation less than ideal...

I felt something hot and wet slide across my neck. I look down to see two light pink hooded eyelights looking at me with a positively sinful smirk. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into. "Reapy, do you know what you've done?~" She says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Umm, no?" I ask confused.

I was honestly expecting her to be out cold. From what I understand if a monster doesn't go into heat after long enough they won't be able to cope with the sudden influx of magic and fall unconscious as their body tries to adjust. They still need to be "relieved", but they will remain unconscious through most of it. She pulled me down closer to her face. "You made me so happy and feel so good being nice to me.~ It's been so long since I've felt so happy Reapy~ I'll have to show you my appreciation.~" She said, before pushing me back.

I was about to use magic to float, before I met a soft, but firm surface. I realized she somehow push us through a glitchy portal as said portal closed. I was now laying on a bed in a dimly lit room being straddled by said person as I realized something soft was against my ribcage. I look down to see a pair of ecto-breast pressed firmly against me, also realizing that their ecto-body must be summoned. "Well this escalated quickly." I say, feeling she wasn't the only one with ecto summoned.

"Oh Reapy, we haven't even started the fun yet.~ I may be new at this, but I'll do my best to give you a good time.~" She told me.

It took me a moment to process what she just said. "YOUR A VIRGIN!" I exclaim.

AND

SHE

STARTS

GIGGLING

AT

ME!

"Of course silly.~ I've been saving myself for someone special.~" She tells me.

"Your gonna be so pissed at me when you snap out of it...." I tell her.

She tilts her head, seeming to take a moment to think about what I said, before she starts smirking wider. "Well if your already gonna be in trouble, then I guess it doesn't matter what we do.~" She says, before she starts licking my neck again.