El's possessed

El's POV

I was walking down into the kitchen to get some water and when I got back into the auditorium, everyone and all the mattresses were gone. What the hell? Maybe it's just a prank or something.

I looked around and said, 

El- Hello? Will? Carl? Hawk? Anybody?

I then heard a voice that gave me chills. A voice I knew too well.

Vecna/Henry/001- They can't hear you Eleven. Nobody can.

I suddenly got threw backwards, making me land on some chairs stacked up behind the stage. When I got up I saw him.

El- leave me and my friends alone.

Vecna/Henry/001- No. I won't stop until I get what I want.

El- You already opened gates all over Hawkins. You killed Max. I had to save her. Because of You!

Hawk's POV

When El came back into the auditorium, she looked like she was spacing out.

Hawk- El wake up! El!

When she wouldn't wake up, I got worried.

Hawk- Shit.

I turned all the lights on, waking everyone up.

Rachel- What's going on Hawk?

Hawk- there's something wrong with  El. It's like she's sleepwalking, but I can't wake her up.

Will- Shit.

Will then ran to El's room to get something and came back a few seconds later with her phone.

Lucas- What's El's favorite song?

Rachel- either don't stop believing or dance with somebody. Why?

DUstin- We'll explain later.

Max- Hurry up or she'll die.

Will- Shit!

Hawk- what?

Will- her phone's dead.

Max- We're gonna have to figure something else out then.

Miguel- like what?

Blaine- can someone please explain what the hell is going on?

Will- we will after we save my sister.

I grabbed El's hand.

Hawk- El, can you hear me?

Carl- I just had an idea.

Hawk- WHat?

Carl- kiss her.

Hawk- What?!

Carl- just do it.

I grabbed El's face and kissed her.

All of a sudden, El's body started to levitate off the ground.

Hawk- oh shit.

El's POV

Henry/001/Vecna had me up against the wall with a vine, chocking me. I suddenly heard Hawk's voice,

Hawk- El, can you hear me?

I suddenly saw a portal with me levitating off the stage in the auditorium. I'm not gonna die tonight. I threw Vecna with my powers and the vines dropped me. I got up and started running towards the portal, dodging things falling from the sky. After about a few minutes I finally reached the portal. I finally felt myself in my own body again. I opened my eyes and took a breath. I ended up falling from the air. I felt myself fall and land in someone's arms.

Will- Holy shit El. We thought you were gonna die.

El- I th-thought I was gonna die too.

Hawk- Oh my god your nose is bleeding. 

That's when I noticed I was in Hawk's arms on the floor. I wiped my nose and Max asked,

Max- El what happened?

El- I-I don't know. I went to get water and when I came back all you guys were gone and--

Richie- It's okay, Hawk saved you.

El- I'm sorry, what?

Finn H.- Yeah, if it weren't for Hawk kissing you, you would probably be dead.

I looked at Hawk.

El- You kissed me?

Hawk- only after Carl told me to.

El- You told him to kiss me?

Carl- it was the only thing I could think of, okay?

I turned to Hawk.

El- oh.

Hawk- As much as I would love for you to sit on my lap for the rest of the night, I don't think Hopper would like it, princess.

I then noticed our position, so I got off of Hawk, blushing. I then noticed almost everyone snickering.

El- Can all y'all shut the hell up before I go all Lima Heights Ajacent on your asses?

Everyone then stopped.

El- thank you. Can we all go back to bed now because I'm tired as hell.

We all layed down again and I eventually fell asleep.